Street Fighter X Tekken

Any news on TXSF?

Lupinko is a known name for many of you if you are on fighting game related websites sometimes and read about leaks of new games

well..it looks like said lupinko..who also leaked characters of marvel vs capcom 3 and mortal kombat 9 before, months before the games were out and the characters officially named knows who is in capcoms street fighter x tekken game

if this leak is fact (which i believe) than hell yeah! i have to pre order the game

the characters not yet revealed are:

SF Side side:
Bison Balrog Vega Juri Dudley Elena Cody Guy
Akuma (boss)

Tekken Side:
Asuka,Leo, Christie, Jack-X, Bryan Fury, Marshall Law , Paul Phoenix, Ling Xiaoyu, Jin Kazama
Ogre (Boss)

Bonus Characters!
Pacman
Megaman
Pac-man plays like mokujin and Megaman is a ryu clone

As said, those are leaks, it is not sure they are a fact, but as said the source didnt troll before, all leaks from him were 100% true.

Tekken X Street Fighter producer Katsuhiro Harada shared this image on Twitter, which shows some early concept artwork for Ryu and Chun-Li in Tekken X Street Fighter!

ryu-chunli-tekkenxsf-conceptartwork.jpg

So, can we start a Tekken X Street Fighter thread?
You know, to keep things separate?
I will contribute to both threads, but they are 2 different games.. seems like there should be two threads.

It's probably too early to start a Tekken X Street Fighter thread, we're not going to get much info until after they release Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Tek_x_sf.jpg

It's probably too early to start a Tekken X Street Fighter thread, we're not going to get much info until after they release Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Tek_x_sf.jpg

Very true, I just thought that we could put all the info relating towards Tekken X SF in one tread for now.. but yeah, there isn't much to go on now. Plus, I heard they aren't going to start on it until after SF X Tekken is done first.

Tekken X Street Fighter producer Katsuhiro Harada shared this image on Twitter, which shows some early concept artwork for Ryu and Chun-Li in Tekken X Street Fighter!

ryu-chunli-tekkenxsf-conceptartwork.jpg

I love how Chun li is drawn in the picture idk why though. Either way I cant wait for both games to be released already