Street Fighter X Tekken

I liked Bison's alts in SFIV; or maybe I just like his smile... idk, both are pretty awesome.

Seriously though, Bison has to have the best fighting game villain smile I've ever seen. Does psycho power clean teeth or something too lol

I liked Bison's alts in SFIV; or maybe I just like his smile... idk, both are pretty awesome.

Seriously though, Bison has to have the best fighting game villain smile I've ever seen. Does psycho power clean teeth or something too lol

Hazama has a better smile....

IIGHT GUYS.

I want SFxT but I don't know if the 60 dollar price tag is worth it since while SSF4 was fun, I could never take it seriously since it felt like a chess match every time. I heard SFxT is much more offense which I love in fighting games. Which is why I love Tekken 6.

So I need help from the SFxT crew of TRMK to help me decide if I should get this game. Also since I'm a huge Tekken fan, I would want the game because of Tekken characters being in it as well.

Hazama has a better smile....

I haven't seen his smile, so I need visual evidence to confirm or deny this claim...
IIGHT GUYS.

I want SFxT but I don't know if the 60 dollar price tag is worth it since while SSF4 was fun, I could never take it seriously since it felt like a chess match every time. I heard SFxT is much more offense which I love in fighting games. Which is why I love Tekken 6.

So I need help from the SFxT crew of TRMK to help me decide if I should get this game. Also since I'm a huge Tekken fan, I would want the game because of Tekken characters being in it as well.

I'd recommend it; it is definitely more geared to offense then defense. I don't know much about comparing it to SSF4 since I haven't played a lot of SF4. Most Tekken characters have a way to dodge/avoid fireballs too, so if you wanna play an all Tekken team, fireballs shouldn't affect you too much. The SF characters play pretty similar to SF4, but they just tweak a few of their moves to fit the game; the Tekken characters are represented pretty well too (well... I have a slight problem with Paul's eyebrows, but thats just me lol).

Another bonus for you Shira is that Lars will be in the game (as DLC later on) so your T6 main is there :)

I'm definitely getting the DLC for Lars, Lei, Cody, and Bryan.

Thanks for the input Ray!

Also, the song playing in this video, is it in the game? Or just for the rival cutscene?

I'm almost positive its just for the rival battles, which sucks because its pretty good. The Tekken and SF side each have their own rival battle song.

I haven't seen his smile, so I need visual evidence to confirm or deny this claim...

Sorry about the meme-ish style of this but this was the only one I could find that I wanted....

terumi__s_smile_by_moriranmaru-d3jhfdj.jpg

I've pretty much given up on this game.
I don't like it anymore.

Probably play it again when the alts come out, but right now I'm just tired of losing.

Paul's eyebrows are so weird in this game!

They remind of the guy from Fooly Cooly, the Commander dude lol.
I always notice it when I play Mkray :laugh:

Mkray when can we play again dude? I've been practicing Cammy (and a tiny bit of chun).

Is tonight cool? I've been playing too much 3rd Strike lol.

I don't like it anymore.

Probably play it again when the alts come out, but right now I'm just tired of losing.

The game has gotten a lot harder, I'll admit, but don't give it on it! :( Your Ogre was pretty good dude.

I don't like it anymore.

Yeah its a lot more competative now, lets team up bro i helped a few of my friends get their b badge, i'll like to see ur ogre and ibuki, when i use, lili,ryu,ogre and julia i go beast mode.

The other day i was trying to make a no gems room, not cause i dont like gems but because its nice to have different ways of playing the game but unfortunately they dont have that option and u cant name ur room but the good thing is that a lot of ppl are starting to play without them, i was playin in a no gems room today and it was preety fun the host just had to keep saying it on the mic every time a new player joined the room. Im gonna be running a lars/guy and elena/julia team all day once they come out.