Street Fighter X Tekken

mkray your a dangerous individual with that Paul and Heiachi team.
Along with Kzaoo and that Juri and Poison combination.

My set team varies lol.

Mostly it'll be:

Bison/Balrog
Bison/Asukaa
Julia/Bison

I haven't used Julia and Asuka in the same team yet cause I'm not to hot with Asuka yet.

Whoops, sorry, I was thinking of another team. Same here, my set teams at the moment are:

Paul/Heihachi (Team Swag Hair)
Paul/Marduk (The Hair and the Hairless) My favorite team atm
King/Marduk (I err.. don't have a nickname for them yet)
Heihachi/King (Team Powerbomb)

I think I need a character with a fireball or projectile just to mix it up, but I have way more fun with the Tekken characters then I do the SF characters.

I feel if I use projectiles I'm gonna be a scumbag. aka air fireballs

That's why I use the non projectile characters :cool:

Anyone got any tips for fighting Hugo? I fought a few just now and it didn't turn out too well for the most part.

Anyone got any tips for fighting Hugo? I fought a few just now and it didn't turn out too well for the most part.

Keep him away, he'll want to get in so he'll use armour attacks so when he does that use multihitting attacks

Ok, I'll try; Marduk's links come out pretty slow so that'll be a bit of a problem and Paul, well... yeah lol.

Have you noticed the increase in Abel's online? I fought some pretty good ones today, right after I faced 4 straight Ryu/Ken teams. :laugh:

Ok, I'll try; Marduk's links come out pretty slow so that'll be a bit of a problem and Paul, well... yeah lol.

Have you noticed the increase in Abel's online? I fought some pretty good ones today, right after I faced 4 straight Ryu/Ken teams. :laugh:

I haven't been playing SFxT online recently so I don't know. Ryu/Ken are pretty fun to play as although I don't pull them out like ever (except for on my troll team)

ggs to mkray earlier, although I wasn't playing at 100% (I made some stupid mistakes) we got some fun games in (the most fun i've had in this game for a while). I was turtling with Guile a lot, lol.

Yeah ggs man; those matches were a lot of fun. You and that friggin Guile:laugh: I don't know why I kept on trying to jump in on him lol.
I'm liking Nina a lot :love: She's fun to use.

Yeah ggs man; those matches were a lot of fun. You and that friggin Guile:laugh: I don't know why I kept on trying to jump in on him lol.
I'm liking Nina a lot :love: She's fun to use.

I've been meaning totry nina since day 1 but still haven't :laugh:

I've been meaning totry nina since day 1 but still haven't :laugh:

Haha, she's fun to use. That was my day one Nina, so I'm still getting used to using her. She's the first Tekken character I used that has useful Tekken strings; Paul and Marduk's are pretty useless lol. I'm having so much fun using the Tekken side that I haven't even really focused on any SF characters yet; I wanted to try Balrog but I gotta learn how to use charge characters first; its not really my strong suit. Guess I'll try out Cammy then.

Haha, she's fun to use. That was my day one Nina, so I'm still getting used to using her. She's the first Tekken character I used that has useful Tekken strings; Paul and Marduk's are pretty useless lol. I'm having so much fun using the Tekken side that I haven't even really focused on any SF characters yet; I wanted to try Balrog but I gotta learn how to use charge characters first; its not really my strong suit. Guess I'll try out Cammy then.

Its the opposite for me, I mainly use SF Characters :laugh: and I picked up Cammy today, she's decent, but it feels like she's stuck in the wrong game imo.

Cammy is fun to use in SSF4.

This dude beat my Abel and my Ken.

I faced him again and used Cammy. I won somehow :?

Because he was checking out DAT ASS. Were you using the cat costume?

I think Poison's alt in SFxT got me 80% of my wins.

Last edited:
How is Cammy in SF4 compared to SFxT? I haven't really played a lot of SF4 (as Kzaoo can vouch for :laugh:) so I have absolutely no idea.

How is Cammy in SF4 compared to SFxT? I haven't really played a lot of SF4 (as Kzaoo can vouch for :laugh:) so I have absolutely no idea.

In AE she is top-tier imo, a bit execution heavy, though. In SFxT shes probably around upper mid tier but she isn't so execution heavy. I picked her up in AE & SFxT today.

Because he was checking out DAT ASS. Was you using the cat costume?

I think Poison's alt in SFxT got me 80% of my wins.

I never use that silly cat costume :laugh:

I had her on color 10. I love the white and red.

Only alternates I use in SSF4 are:

Juri's jeans, heels, and bra-like top.

Cody's jeans and tank top.

Sakura's floral dress.

Chun-Li's alpha.

And Rose's huge white dress.

I have costumes for T. Hawk, Adon, and Cammy but I prefer their defaults.

I never use that silly cat costume :laugh:

I had her on color 10. I love the white and red.

Only alternates I use in SSF4 are:

Juri's jeans, heels, and bra-like top.

Cody's jeans and tank top.

Sakura's floral dress.

Chun-Li's alpha.

And Rose's huge white dress.

I have costumes for T. Hawk, Adon, and Cammy but I prefer their defaults.

I use Sakura's tracksuit, Cammy's other alt & Rose's dress. I don't like Juri's alts