Street Fighter X Tekken

I wonder how long it'll take before they fix the Rolento glitch. Its kinda funny how the patch ended up fixing yet adding more glitches lol.

It's a really stupid glitch, I feel bad for rolento players. I wonder how long it'll take to get fixed and if Rolento would be allowed in tourneys until it gets fixed.

Oh yeah that's right, Evo is coming up. Capcom better patch that soon otherwise their won't be anymore jab, jab, jab, rekkas at tourneys anymore.

Speaking of jabs:

True Kzaoo, the only other option would be to run the unpatched version, but even if you do that, you'll still have to deal with the old infinites and glitches. Rolento players really are screwed :/ Hopefully Capcom has a hotfix on the way.

Oh, and I read a Q&A with the new producer for SFxT, and it sounds like theres a lot more fixes they're planning. One thing of notice is that he said he wants to balance it like they did to AE 2012. I have AE 2012 (don't play it a lot though) but from what I hear it's pretty balanced, so I guess thats a good sign. Heres the link (its in Japanese so I hope you all have auto translators lol): http://www.capcom.co.jp/blog/sf4/saikyo_blog/2012/05/11_6930.html

Do yyou guys think they would give the additional characters away for free?

:laugh: Ah man I can't even believe that lol

Lol, I wish they would; someone asked the producer that and all he said was that they were considering releasing the characters early.