Street Fighter X Tekken

When I said Technical, I meant more technical than MK9.

Before I critique myself I have to learn SF terminology and Inputs(Universal) , I know basic terms.. Mix-ups, Set ups, Frame traps.. Fundamental terms.

@Yung, The mains I had in mind were Chun Li, Sakura, Juri, Cammy, El Fuerte, and Akuma.

Out of them I really want to pick up Sakura though.

As a Juri main, I can say don't use Juri unless you really like her. She has really bad match ups against the characters that you see often. El fuerte is annoying and I want to kill everybody who uses him its ear murder. Sakura is really solid, she takes some getting used to, though. Cammy is fun, she's got some execution heavy stuff, though. Chun=Godlike footsies, Akuma is godlike.

As a Juri main, I can say don't use Juri unless you really like her. She has really bad match ups against the characters that you see often. El fuerte is annoying and I want to kill everybody who uses him its ear murder. Sakura is really solid, she takes some getting used to, though. Cammy is fun, she's got some execution heavy stuff, though. Chun=Godlike footsies, Akuma is godlike.

:rofl:

I like El Fuerte because of his sick Mix-up game, Then again I don't rely heavily on mix-ups to win though <_<

@Yung, I'm going to do that right now, and I've been watching Chris G's Sakura... Omg, She's so goddess like.

No.. I'm not going to have a Sakura fetish :mad:

What was wrong with the ones from yesterday?

Mind you, you had that sexy combo, full homo, where you did like mp xx H pinwheel into cross art.
I remember thinking after you activated cross art after pinwheel that it wouldn't connect but it did.

"Pfft that's not hi- What the f!ck!?"

mark my words Kzaoo we will definitively play again :D. maybe tag team one day ;)

What was wrong with the ones from yesterday?

Mind you, you had that sexy combo, full homo, where you did like mp xx H pinwheel into cross art.
I remember thinking after you activated cross art after pinwheel that it wouldn't connect but it did.

"Pfft that's not hi- What the f!ck!?"

mark my words Kzaoo we will definitively play again :D. maybe tag team one day ;)

I wanted to troll you with a pandora combo, but I couldn't be arsed to use Hwoarang lol. That combo is really easy btw just do a cross art right after the pinwheel recovers. Oh I was playing super sloppy lol

You call that sloppy? Kzaoo you played awesome. And troll me with Pandora!? Do it, I got something for ya :twisted:

lol I don't actually but remember when I used Heiachi on you, I was only messing around I can't play that dude at all :laugh:

You call that sloppy? Kzaoo you played awesome. And troll me with Pandora!? Do it, I got something for ya :twisted:

lol I don't actually but remember when I used Heiachi on you, I was only messing around I can't play that dude at all :laugh:

I have an all purple Gief i've got no idea how to use and I don't really know how to use Abel lol. Will you be online on saturday? I've got a lot of free time on my hands now that i'm single so i'll be on all day, but for you that'll probably be up until 3pm :laugh:

Oh you bastard shut up! My mommy said I can play until 3:15 so suck your face!

Your Abel was good, got me with them throws hehe.

Great news, A new producer is working on SFXT so Ono is out :D

By the sound of this video he is going to do some serious work, much luck to him

Just when you think all the major bugs have been cleaned up in Street Fighter x Tekken another (serious) glitch has found it's way into the game.

So what's the glitch and how does it work? Basically, when Rolento tosses out a knife that meets a fireball, the game freezes up entirely.