Street Fighter X Tekken

Re: New Street Fighter X Tekken Video

I love yoshi in soul Calibur, he was my mian in like all the games haha. Havent really gotten into him in Tekken but honestly I liked him in Soul calibur better.

Yeah Kuma looks pretty dumb lol

hugo, ibuki, raven and kuma were in lupinkos leak list. he never fails lol. since this list is turning out to be true..I can't wait for gameplay video from a certain sf character, especially since this character has been out of the loop for a while

Hopefully Sean from SF3 will be added or Elena, or both. Christie, Julia, Poison, Juri and Ibuki I'll definitely use!

The only thing i have to say is MORTAL KOMBAT FOREVER!!!! PERIOD!!!

it should've said.. the Legends of Mortal Kombat meet the Legends of Street Fighter, but this works as well

Spoiler:
He's not coming, at least according to Lupinko's list, anyways. Was kinda sad about that too, but he'll more than likely bee in TxSF.

Spoiler:
facepalm.gif

TEKKEN it to the STREET

as much as i love street fighter, i have to say that im all tekken in this game, i just love how much more agressive they are than the sf characters.

cant wait for this game!! the only gripe i have about this game is that stupid azz "gem system" i just really wish that is optional, if it is then i dont give a f#%* if its in the game.

my fav's so far are...

kazuya
nina
raven
lili
julia
yoshimitsu

and these are some of the matchup's i will like to see

kazuya VS Ryu
Jin VS Ken
bryan fury vs guile (will be f#%*ing epic)
Nina vs cammy
evil ryu vs devil jin
steve VS dudley+ balrog
ganryu VS E.Honda
miguel VS Vega
christie monteiro VS Elena
jack-6 VS Zangief
King VS ABEL
drangunov VS Bison/Rolento
Hwoarang VS Yun
Eddie VS DeeJay
Craig marduk VS Alex
Kuma VS Blanka
LiLi VS Karin
bruce irving VS Sagat/Adon
Bob VS Rufus
Heihachi VS Akuma
Marshal Law VS Fei long
Jun VS Rose
yoshimitsu VS Garuda
armor king VS Darun
Anna williams VS C.Viper
wang VS Gen
Jinpachi VS Gouken
kunimitsu VS Ibuki
xiaouyu VS Chung li
Julia VS Makoto
Raven VS Guy
Asuka VS Sakura
Feng VS Yang
Alisa VS Juri
lars VS Cody

i really want to see Elena,Karin,Alex and Q make a return i also wouldnt mind cracker jack,sharon and sean. i feel hopefull about some of these characters coming back because i read an article yesterday with seth killian and this is what he had to say....

In an interview with NowGamer.com, Capcom Community Manager Seth Killian spoke on the game: "We have a few months till release with this game and we plan to announce characters right up to the finish line. The character select screen will be covered with characters, so we have quite a lot still to come including some from "Street Fighter" history that have not been in a game for quite some time, so we want to make both sets of fans happy."

Some forgotten characters from the "Street Fighter" universe include: R. Mika from "Street Fighter Alpha 3," Sean from "Street Fighter 3: Third Strike," Karin from "Street Fighter Alpha 3" and Eagle from "Street Fighter.”

When asked about the final number of confirmed fighters in the game, Killian said: "I do but not one I’m going to share today [laughs]. I think, overall, it’ll be almost impossible to be disappointed with the number of characters in the roster. This is the most robust roster we’ve had for a Street Fighter game. I don’t want to say ever because someone will get me if I say that, but it’s a lot of characters.”

check out this cool elena combo video, she needs to return

http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=5232&idCategory=414

the SF x Tekken fight stick is available now for pre-order but im gonna go with the SCV fight stick. this is the best looking fight stick ive seen so far and is being made by madCatz so u know it is official.
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2011/10/madcatz-announces-soul-calibur-v-fightstick-soul-edition/

the playstation version has all the buttons black so it looks much better, no disrespect to xbox players

Last edited:
Re: TEKKEN it to the STREET

Hey is this mortal kombat related what so ever??? I didn't think so, this is your second time putting another fighting game in the MK2011 section...

Despite the questionable pandora mode and gem system i could care less as a fighting game nut this is a dream come true since this is two of my three favorite fighters clashing together i just hope Lars makes it in he is the epitome of BADASS!!

(Now if they can just make another darkstalkers.....)