Street Fighter X Tekken

Ah thanks for the tip Kzaoo (I know I'm late)

Also new costumes? Are there two sets of costumes for each character?

My guess would be June for the next costume pack. The swap costumes pack just came out not too long ago, and Capcom released 4 new free customization colors at the beginning of this month.

I just want to know exactly when the 12 characters are coming out. Hopefully before November!

Ah thanks for the tip Kzaoo (I know I'm late)

Also new costumes? Are there two sets of costumes for each character?

Yeah, theres the swaps that are out now and then theres the alt costumes what are just their alts, no influence from the other side at all.

I would have to say, UMVC3. You have the general chains for SFXT but you still have to link stuff together like SF.

In UMVC if you get a touch on someone it good mean their death

I would have to say, UMVC3. You have the general chains for SFXT but you still have to link stuff together like SF.

In UMVC if you get a touch on someone it good mean their death

Ah ok. Right now I'm having a hard time to perform some of them combos for UMvC3, but then again I'm still a noob at the game. And I still want to get SFXT, so I kind of want to know what I'm getting myself into. Thanks.

Hey guys I have a question.

Are the character moves, combos easier to perform on SFXT or UMvC3?

They both require two different types of execution (generally). In SFxT The combos don't last as long, but they require timing for links (although you could just use tekken characters, they usually have easier execution) and in umvc3 it requires memory ect.

Yeah Kzaoo is right about the memory aspect. You have to know if your character used a ground bounce or a wall bounce to start the combo to make sure you don't accidently drop the combo. Even things like a basic air combo requires memory

Recently I fought a Dudley/Alisa team and I must say they both look so OP in this game can't wait to play as them

Recently I fought a Dudley/Alisa team and I must say they both look so OP in this game can't wait to play as them

I NEED DUDLEY! I need his class in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also want Cody... and about everybody else.

to a degree but I can't say I recall Lars sending in Naruto clones in his move list

also I must share these two videos. They are must-watch if the these characters gameplay concern you

I haven't played UMVC3 online in a bit; its pretty fun to play though. I run DP/Nova/Tasky.

I decided to drop Heihachi; I was ok with him, but something told me to swap him, so for now my main team is Paul/Marduk. Marduk's standing heavy punch and heay kick have so much range, it's crazy. I can just throw em out and surprise whoever I'm playing.