Street Fighter X Tekken

Damnit :(

And more people in my area? Ah man I want to do offline matches with this game so badly! Whenever you get your ps3 to work I'm here to fight or tag team :D

Yung is free :) Jk
Can I add you Yung? Playing might not work too well but tbh I just want to follow you on the leaderboards so I can see Bison replays and try to figure out my strategy against him.

Is it cool if I add you two guys too? Can never get enough SFxT. :)

I'm really proud with my Marduk atm and I'm starting to use Julia; she's fun to use.

Is it cool if I add you two guys too? Can never get enough SFxT. :)

I'm really proud with my Marduk atm and I'm starting to use Julia; she's fun to use.

Sure, playing wouldn't work too well because we live so far away from each other, but I sure could do with seeing some Marduk replays, I need to learn that matchup. My team is Juri/Poison and I have a few other characters I can use (Ken, Hwoarang, Jin, Kaz, Ryu, Law).

Sure, playing wouldn't work too well because we live so far away from each other, but I sure could do with seeing some Marduk replays, I need to learn that matchup

Nice, thanks. I think the easiest way to play against Marduk is to out-zone him. I know that's easier said then done, but its the first thing that comes to mind. His command grab does awesome damage and his back heavy has armor on it. He's fun to use. Which characters do you use?

Nice, thanks. I think the easiest way to play against Marduk is to out-zone him. I know that's easier said then done, but its the first thing that comes to mind. His command grab does awesome damage and his back heavy has armor on it. He's fun to use. Which characters do you use?

Yeah i've been trying that recently (before I was just baiting command grabs thats a bit too risky) I edited my last post with my characters, too.

I'm so free to Juri lol; I keep trying to punish that pinwheel but I always get countered, plus she just seems overall tricky to fight against.

I'm so free to Juri lol; I keep trying to punish that pinwheel but I always get countered, plus she just seems overall tricky to fight against.

M pinwheel is -7 on block its really punishable however L pinwheel is -2 on block so you can punish it with julia's super but you've only got 2 frames to punish it. Juri's biggest weakness is her defence but shes got a kind of consistent reversal now she just needs meter so take advantage of that. bait out reversals so she wastes meter and gets punished.

Thanks Yung and thanks Kzaoo for the Juri info. I guess I gotta start throwing out crouching jabs or a low mk to punish then.

Last edited:
Hey Kzaoo you saw my video of the sfxt replays right? (The one with the static at the beginning) Juri was doing like jab, pinwheel, jab pinwheel. Is that a frame trap or am I just stupid?

Hey Kzaoo you saw my video of the sfxt replays right? (The one with the static at the beginning) Juri was doing like jab, pinwheel, jab pinwheel. Is that a frame trap or am I just stupid?

No because juri's jab is +3 on block and lk pinwheel (if that is what he was using, I can't remember) has a 10 frame start up and I don't think he left any gaps for you to press buttons either. An example of a Juri frame trap would be lk fireball release(wait a few frames) cr.mp. A good way to see if something is a frame trap is to go into training mode and record the dummy doing it. and the moment you leave a few frames press like a jab or something and if you get counter hit its probably a frame trap