Street Fighter X Tekken

Wow, I can't beat a good Lili it seems lol. Those overheads, I don't know when to block low and when to block high :/

I swear, its like I see the same thing over and over again, but I just can't block it lol. I faced like 4 Lili's in a row just now too, so I was pretty much serving up free points

They are like the auto-guard/auto-tech gems except they require even less meter; some people abuse it unfairly so it makes it hard to play em online. I'm not sure if the gems are on PSN yet, but I hear its pretty annoying on XBL.

Edit: Ok it is on PSN, just took a look at the assist gems. Lvl 1 Ultimate Defense Gem: Enables auto-block and auto-throw escape, and no chip damage; costs one block.

I'll be honest, I haven't played too many people with it, but the few I have are pretty annoying to fight lol.

I swear, its like I see the same thing over and over again, but I just can't block it lol. I faced like 4 Lili's in a row just now too, so I was pretty much serving up free points

U would hate my lili lol thats my main b*&%# , she has sick mix ups. Those assist gems are not broken cause they require meter, every time i face someone thats using them i throw a lot to waste their meter then when they have no meter i turn up the heat and bait out dp's then go for the kill. Ive never used assist gems i think they are a disadvantage, those are for noobs so they can get the hang of things.

Lol, assist gems are god like.
Especially when they only take an 8th of a bar to use.
You can build an 8th of a bar with like three jabs.
So no, assust gem users are not at a disadvantage.
I don't use gems at all anymore, I don't like em

I use gems as well, but not assist gems. I use boost gems, though I'm curious as to what easy input gems do lol. How do they make inputs easier? lol

Example of easy input would be Ibuki's normal neck breaker is half circle forward punch.
Easy input makes it back, down, forward punch. No need to roll ( if you really suck)
Super easy input makes it like down, forward punch.

But these gems lower attack, speed or defense