Street Fighter X Tekken

I know, I've been reading the guide at SRK but have a hard time incorporating it into my game.

Thank you Daddy

The best advice I can give is don't try to incorporate it into your game all at once. Start off by eliminating the neck breaker habit and learning your anti air's first and once you feel you're confident with them try something different. A good way to learn them is to set yourself targets for that match like anti airing all that is possible to anti air ect. This always helps me. my current targets are to stop trying to anti airing cross ups and backdash out of danger more.

Those Ibuki mixups are so disrespectful that it's scary :O. He dashed under him and, and,

I don't even...

As soon as my parents let me play the PS3 again you already know there will be some live asuka gameplay waiting for you :D. Hopefully it'll be soon

As soon as my parents let me play the PS3 again you already know there will be some live asuka gameplay waiting for you :D. Hopefully it'll be soon

Oh, you very naughty boy... lol jk
I used to play Asuka but I dropped her back in week 2 she was fun but she didn't have any footsies. I might pick her up again though.

For some weird reason, when I was starting Paul/Heihachi, I was doing ok. Ever since I switched the order, I've been doing better. Funny thing is, I have no idea why thats happening lol. I think I'mma try to learn to play Marduk and Balrog, just to mix things up. I really wanted to learn to play Jin, but I had problems doing the mist step mid combo, so I kinda pushed that aside..

I feel you on the mist step. Marduk does sound pretty nice to start with. Idk I need to start messing around with more characters

I think thats one of the awesome things about the game, theres so many characters to learn how to play. Anyone up for playing a few matches on PSN?

You know whats even worse, I live in NC, and I'm currently in Charlotte, so the connection would have been pretty good lol.