Street Fighter X Tekken

What? No! I was talking about me and bbblp teaming up with his Ibuki and my Asuka doing work on muthafukas online.

I am stealing ibuki from you :)

I now know my current teams and future teams:

King/Ogre
King/JackX
King/Asuka
Ogre/Bryan
Ogre/Ibuki

True Byrd, very true.

I want to try and want to try Xiayou, maybe Nina. I know for a fact that I want to try Bryan out whenever he comes out

Here it is

I finally bodied somebody with Ibuki :love:

If you don't mind i'lll post my tips and shizz. I don't play Ibuki, but my friend does so I have some knowledge on her.
1. Neck breaker is -13 on block so your opponent has a lot of time to punish it so don't throw it out randomly.
2. Use Ibuki's crazy mixups, its the strongest part of her game.
3. J. lk is a brilliant cross up, use it more.
4. Make use of her awesome damaging anti air (Its as good as Juri's)
5. You can use sazan at mid range & if it hits you can link cr lo or st st. lp after it (if you meaty it. A meaty is when you hit an attack in its last active frames leaving you with a larger frame advantage if you didn't know)

I am stealing ibuki from you :)

you'll have to go through a thousand deaths, while being exposed to dissolving smoke and being wishboned while someone else tears your spine out through your chest and getting punched a thousand times a second by a man who makes you explode just by simply touching your forehead if you want to succeed in that:twisted:

or you can just be polite and just ask instead of stealing

One look of the bbc................................................. news channel and Ibuki is up for the taking

If you don't mind i'lll post my tips and shizz. I don't play Ibuki, but my friend does so I have some knowledge on her.
1. Neck breaker is -13 on block so your opponent has a lot of time to punish it so don't throw it out randomly.
2. Use Ibuki's crazy mixups, its the strongest part of her game.
3. J. lk is a brilliant cross up, use it more.
4. Make use of her awesome damaging anti air (Its as good as Juri's)
5. You can use sazan at mid range & if it hits you can link cr lo or st st. lp after it (if you meaty it. A meaty is when you hit an attack in its last active frames leaving you with a larger frame advantage if you didn't know)

I know, I've been reading the guide at SRK but have a hard time incorporating it into my game.

:mad:

Some sick Ibuki action from BBBLP 8)

Thank you Daddy

i've basically called Ibuki way before BBBLP but who kiddin she is hella fun to use and it is satisfying to see someone else who likes her as well