Street Fighter X Tekken

So let me get this straight you pay $60 for a game that you think gameplay is boring just for the story? That's a pretty stupid thing I heard. I love certain games stories(MK for example, or RE, Fatal Frame) but if the gameplay sucks I'm not going to pay $60 for a game where the main reason for playing them suck. That's just weird. And personally I think COD MW2, and 3, and I do enjoy the story, but I like the gameplay outside of the multiplayer. I just think COD Multi is crap.

Hahaha, no. My friend let me borrow it. The only time it's fun is online or with a friend.

And I don't think any Mortal Kombat game is boring. I'm a HUGE fan of it so regradless I'll love it. If that's what you're thinking too.

You assuming shit like you know my life is "pretty stupid to hear."

Hahaha, no. My friend let me borrow it. The only time it's fun is online or with a friend.

And I don't think any Mortal Kombat game is boring. I'm a HUGE fan of it so regradless I'll love it. If that's what you're thinking too.

You assuming shit like you know my life is "pretty stupid to hear."

Ok friend named Aldo and sexy lady named Empress lets just calm down before this argument goes down the deep end. I think that we can all agree that different things attract people to video games. For me certain characters and the story attract me to games. Yes gameplay is important to me just not as much. But for people like Empress its all about gameplay first and then story second (not saying thats bad thing) Its all about we as individuals what we like, and thats what makes all of us unique :) That is all.

I'm waiting for my new stick so I can play some more.
This patch thats coming is a bit silly, it made Juri's pinwheel that is already punishable... more punishable, that doesn't even make a difference... and then nerfed light pinwheel for no good reason. Nerfs are unnecessary at this point (except Rufus' divekick) but I don't care about these juri nerfs, i'll just use a fireball store to end my blockstrings anyway (thats probably more sensible). I actually wish Juri wasn't so good in this game, she isn't challenging anymore, but i'll keep using her as long as she is in sf games & i'm still playing sf.

I really wish they would buff King's command grabs.
Zan, Hugo & Ogre all have instant command grabs, but King has crazy punishable startup on his throws.

that's so true. When you went for those EX throws the other guy would use a normal move to beat that shit

The ex versions have invincibility
I just don't like the fact that I can get thrown on reaction wuen I go for Gian Swing :?

I don't really care to play this game anymore until the DLC characters comes out. I think it's really stupid that they're waiting for the Vita game to come out just to make us pay for it(while vita players get it free), and make us wait, too? Capcom just loves crapping on there consumers.

I don't really care to play this game anymore until the DLC characters comes out. I think it's really stupid that they're waiting for the Vita game to come out just to make us pay for it(while vita players get it free), and make us wait, too? Capcom just loves crapping on there consumers.

Well they made a deal with sony. If they released them before the vita came out sony could sue them for alot of money. Why did they make a deal with sony? Money, they are a buisness after all.

Which characters do you guys find frustrating to fight?

Mind would have to be Law and Rolento. It always seem like I can't punish shit while fighting these two

Which characters do you guys find frustrating to fight?

Mind would have to be Law and Rolento. It always seem like I can't punish shit while fighting these two

They better nerf laws specials, he has frame advantage on almost all of his special moves, juris dive kicks is hard to punish too, juri players do dive kicks all day with no consequence. Hugos air grab is bs, im all the way at the other end of the screen and he still can reach and air grab, wtf? My ryu/julia is my strongest team. Im still working on nina but im thinking about pickin up king or raven. Vega is so beast in this game, his biggest flaw was his health but in this game u can give him all yellow gems and be unstopable plus he has crazy range.

Yeah Vega's pokes are pretty deadly. And Hugo's air grab is pretty f*cking stupid. That's why I learned not to jump while playing with him

Laggy Vega's are pretty bad to play against and I struggle against a good Dhalsim but I think I know what to do ahainst him now