Street Fighter X Tekken

If you're playing this game for the "story," then you have some serious reconsidering on your plate to eat.

On that note, when has anyone ever played a Street Fighter game for the story? Mortal Kombat is the only fighter that has a story worth paying attention to. Street Fighter is more focused on game play and competition.

Meh, I think BlazBlue's story is better than MK's story.

Seriously no one plays ANY fighter for the story. That would just be weird. Some may happen to have a better story than others, but when it comes down to it no one plays a fighting game for the story. It's just like shooters. Some may have better stories than other(Halo, Gears), but no one plays them for the story.

Seriously no one plays ANY fighter for the story. That would just be weird. Some may happen to have a better story than others, but when it comes down to it no one plays a fighting game for the story. It's just like shooters. Some may have better stories than other(Halo, Gears), but no one plays them for the story.

You can't speak on behalf of everybody.... There are a lot of people who play fighting games for the story (not me). Not everybody wants to get good. Also, i'm playing gears for the story and so are lots of other people.
Meh, that doesn't matter anyway.

The story is trash for the most part.
But the rival battles and endings are pretty cool.

I must check that out!

If you're playing this game for the "story," then you have some serious reconsidering on your plate to eat.

You two must not know me well enough that I play games that have a good story. I play MK because it has a great story. I don't play SF because of its story. I don't like it.

And again, I disagree with you on that. I'm playing MW3 and the gameplay is boring yet I'm still playing it for its story.

Aldo and I play MK for the story.

Its the only reason I put up with Deception's horrible gameplay.

True that! I still play that game every now and then.

So let me get this straight you pay $60 for a game that you think gameplay is boring just for the story? That's a pretty stupid thing I heard. I love certain games stories(MK for example, or RE, Fatal Frame) but if the gameplay sucks I'm not going to pay $60 for a game where the main reason for playing them suck. That's just weird. And personally I think COD MW2, and 3, and I do enjoy the story, but I like the gameplay outside of the multiplayer. I just think COD Multi is crap.

So let me get this straight you pay $60 for a game that you think gameplay is boring just for the story? That's a pretty stupid thing I heard. I love certain games stories(MK for example, or RE, Fatal Frame) but if the gameplay sucks I'm not going to pay $60 for a game where the main reason for playing them suck. That's just weird. And personally I think COD MW2, and 3, and I do enjoy the story, but I like the gameplay outside of the multiplayer. I just think COD Multi is crap.

It depends on how much of a fan I am of the series.

Boring or not I'd pay 60 dollars for a new Resident Evil or GTA.

I'll never understand that extreme form of brand loyalty. It defies common sense to support any series if it's just going to take a turn for the worse.

I'll never understand that extreme form of brand loyalty. It defies common sense to support any series if it's just going to take a turn for the worse.

It's because of pure love for the series. I've been playing Resident Evil and GTA since I was a kid.

Operation Raccoon City was not worth 60 dollars but I bought the special edition [$70] anyway.