Street Fighter X Tekken

'Unfinished' or not, its still a quality game.
Fun as hell imo.

I heartbreakingly think the basic mechanics were a victim of brand circumstance and the end result was better than AE. But you can sell people a good game and still rip people off doing it. Everything they've done lately has been more focused on nickel-and-diming the customer rather than playtesting the products like they should have been. They're jackasses for being more concerned with putting always-on DRM in their games, and in this case, rushing the project while the DLC nonsense became the broken straw that finally made people open their mouths. You don't leave broken gameplay and skimp on QA to create DLC you're going to put on the disc and lock out. If that report is true, the solution was to delay the game and finish it properly - but they opted not to which falls in line with their recent track record of completely ass backwards decisions. I swear the stuff they do is reminiscent of Atari choosing not to partner with Nintendo when the NES came out.

Unfortunately Capcom also thinks it's Activision and believes people will just line up to buy the game like they thought would happen with UMvC3, anticipating a fighting game "Call of Duty" which should put them in line for their 3rd consecutive report of bleeding sales too.

For the most part I completely agree with you.
Its astonishing the amount of balls Cap has with this game.
Literally showing you the costumes on the disc and telling you to buy them.
Plus the lack of other modes is also very disappointing.

All of that is bull shit, but at the end of the day its all secondary too.
I can play this game for hours and I doubt adding some free costumes would change that.

I agree with Kzaoo. I didn't really buy the game for DLC purposes just to have fun. However I do think Capcom are sneaky motherf*ckers

I am a total noob at this game. I went into training and tried to do a 'super art'. How do you do it? It says half circle + three punches for Ryu, but I instead it shows I am inputing the commands for hadokens which is half circle + one punch.

Fj HAS ps3?!?!

All punch button is L1. So essentially half circle and L1 is what you need to do the super art

Lol for sure man but I haven't set up psn yet since the net I use is 3G from my phone :laugh:.

Ill let you know when I get a decent internet connection.

Man you guys don't know how much i'd love to play with people from other continents. The most I can do is share online replays with people outside EU =(