Street Fighter X Tekken

Akuma is a monster, he is what is called a glass cannon. Typically, they have very low health but insane damage output. In 10 seconds you either get raped or destroy the enemies. And just so you guys know, Akuma is said to have low health because the Satsui No Hado eats away at his life force.

Found something VERY interesting.

I was training with King on the Halfpipe stage and did his giant swing towards the left side of the stage and saw a billboard of SF's Alex with words that read "I will be back"

scaled.php

scaled.php

Found something VERY interesting.

I was training with King on the Halfpipe stage and did his giant swing towards the left side of the stage and saw a billboard of SF's Alex with words that read "I will be back"

scaled.php

scaled.php

DLC maybe? I know there were a bunch of DLC characters on disk, but they have yet to include Evil Ryu and Devil Jin, so maybe he will be with them? Or perhaps it's a reference to King's alt.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Me and Yung ****IN' niggas up today.
Truly a match made in Tekken Heaven.

AKA Moonlit Wilderness.

I can tell Yung has some serious SF knowledge. Dude was anti airing Ryus and Kens alike.
I'm a Tek-Vet, so I'm still getting used to this.

Back dashes are death in Tekken without wavedashing.

Dude, if Alex was in this game, I'd be throwing money at the friggin screen. I loved playing as him in 3rd Strike, even though I sucked with him.

Hwoarang and lili is my top team now, ive always liked ken better than ryu because of the tornado kicks and shoryuken properties but in this game is all about ryu, ryu is god i swear, i bought his swap costume and training hard with him so i can team him up with akuma. I wanna train with heihachi and i wanna buy his sodom swap, it looks sick. Playstation is killing it with these guess characters ,first kratos and now cole. Capcom did an amazing job incorporating his moves in this game, cole and heihachi will be the next two i train with.

Cole is pretty awesome in this game, which I'm pretty sure Sony made sure of lol. A lot of the swap costumes look pretty cool too, but that Rufus swap... just wow... lol. Ken and Ryu are pretty good, those two are probably the most common tag teams I fight online.

Maaaaaaaaaan

AKA Moonlit Wilderness.

I can tell Yung has some serious SF knowledge. Dude was anti airing Ryus and Kens alike.

Wait, wait, wait, how are Kens and Ryus hatder to anti air (if thats what you're implying)?

Maaaaaaaaaan

AKA Moonlit Wilderness.

Oh-Stop-It-You-58109399983.png

Your like the best partner bro :)
And Dat King, why you so good.

Bison and King forever though. Also us working on Dem switch cancels, shit is gonna be hype!

Remember when we got kicked out of the Scramble Mode lobby cause we won two times in a row :rofl:

To all the fagguts that were talking mad shit about Capcom for the on disc dlc, please feel free to suck the dick:

Not happy at the massive on disc DLC of Street Fighter x Tekken?

Neither is Capcom apparently.

This is copy pasta from a deleted thread over at Capcom Europe, by the way:

Taken from an employee of Capcom UK. No one wants to go public because Capcom are really furious about SF X T in general and they don't want to piss off Sony either (Even though they are really mad).

But the sequence is apparently

- Capcom sees progress on the game is not good around the 70% milestone. Too far to can the game and they need it finished to return the investment. Tells Ono to scale it back so it can be finished without incident or Delay to hit their Financial year

- Ono wants his team moved on as soon as possible because he wants to be done with it as well and tells them to do the DLC now, have it finished so they can move onto what is assumed to be Darkstalkers 4 so they can work on that to full capacity. So they finish the characters so they can be released as needed

- Capcom sees they have 12 characters in the bank and inks the deal with Sony since it's a good selling point for the Vita and Sony pays big bucks for exclusives

- Soon after the team gets the compatability patch ready to cert early only to find that Sony has completely blocked them. Sony says absolutely no compatibility patches at all (remember the Super SF4 costumes?). Capcom pitches a fit because they signed the exclusive and they know what happened last time with MvC3 when they did on disc DLC. Microsoft OK's all the patches but with the fee of £500,000 for the big 12 character pack.

- Capcom and Ono decide it's not worth fighting Sony or paying Microsoft and just ship it with everything on the disc so it can be certified later on because they want rid of it and for it to be over with.

- Game comes out, Fiasco happens when it's easily hacked and Capcom takes all the brunt of everything. Capcom are pissed because their public image took a blow because Sony were being whiny _______ about some bandwith

Also they wouldn't have been finished on time before the game went into content complete status. The dev cycle was far too short and allegedly really badly managed. So Capcom kept working on them till they were finished while they were still in full production while working on the final push for QA and certification. They were done before the game went gold and were being prepared for a patch to be certified till Sony said no. The patch was just dumped onto the disc with the rest of the game which would be unlocked with a key after the Vita release.

Every publisher does the same. EA's Battlefield 3 exclusive pretty much strongarmed Sony into it because they pretty much said "We do what we like or we release on 360 first".

Where Capcom screwed up is that they signed the exclusive with Sony and let Sony dictate the terms of the deal. They had nothing to bargain with on the 360 version because the characters were exclusive to the PSV version so Sony were able to bully them into no compatibility patch and putting the DLC on the disc.

Capcom was dumb and the cash grab caught them out when they had to play by Sony's terms. Now they are probably going to lose even more money on SFxT due to how stupid they were.

Wondering why 360 is getting exclusive DLC for Operation Raccoon City and why its version of Dragon's Dogma is getting the DLC first?

There's your answer.

Blaming the wrong pony

To all the fagguts that were talking mad shit about Capcom for the on disc dlc, please feel free to suck the dick:

Blaming the wrong pony

I lol'd, this is funny if it's true. How dare Sony be whiny *****es about their bandwidth when that's common practice and they don't charge for basic online multiplayer that everyone uses.

THOSE HEATHENS.

Honestly don't care if it was a mistake on Capcom's part, people should stop trying to crucify them.

Yeah, we should stop trying to crucify them for selling us an unfinished product after deliberately rush job-ing it to start work on their next half assed project.