Street Fighter X Tekken

Just got to try out this game and I found it really fun. Ill hopefully be able to get it soon.

A quick question: I noticed that unlike MK9's tag mode, you lose the round when your current character's health fully depletes even if your tag partner has health left in him? Are there any options to change the match rules?

Just got to try out this game and I found it really fun. Ill hopefully be able to get it soon.

A quick question: I noticed that unlike MK9's tag mode, you lose the round when your current character's health fully depletes even if your tag partner has health left in him? Are there any options to change the match rules?

No Flyman there is no such option.

I actually like it this way. Adds a bit of strategy to the game, like switch cancelling on a blocked string so you don't get punished.
Too many people play MK9's tag mode like its 4 rounds of 1v1

Thanks Yung and bbblp.

Yea it sure does add lot of strategy elements being tag team game. I just found it a little odd at first but I think Ill be able to get used to it.

I used to take taekwan _do. (Coughs, green belt ,coughs) so i ve always been a fan of hwoorang, but when i found out that he doesnt throws a single punch in sf x tk. It pissed me off. Lol, but i tryed him out and it doesnt bother me anymore, hes telling us that hes so sick he doesnt even needs his hands, what a ****y mothef%$ker, i luv him he's my new main. since he has spiky hair going back I gave him a all blue with white gloves and red shoes outfit. Sonic the hedgehog look.

Last edited:
I used to take taekwan _do. (Coughs, green belt ,coughs) so i ve always been a fan of hwoorang, but when i found out that he doesnt throws a single punch in sf x tk. It pissed me off. Lol, but i tryed him out and it doesnt bother me anymore, hes telling us that hes so sick he doesnt even needs his hands, what a ****y mothef%$ker, i luv him he's my new main. since he has spiky hair going back I gave him a all blue with white gloves and red shoes outfit. Sonic the hedgehog look.

Sonic The Hwaorang is actually a really good idea... I use his swap costume with Red yellow and green. Rasta Hwaorang Ftw.

I've been having a lot of fun playing; I can't decide what team to use. I started with Heihachi and King, but it took me a bit to get used to King. Then I tried Paul... haven't looked back since lol. I kinda hate/love that they made him so goofy, but I like the guy so I had to use him.

There is so many characters thai I want to use, but I need to learn my main ones properly first. The only character that I main that i have had a lot of experience with is Juri (i've been using her since day 1 SSFIV) and it shows, my juri outclasses all of my other characters.