Street Fighter X Tekken

I 100% disagree with that.
PS3 controller is much more responsive for fighting games when compared to the 360's singular hunk of plastic.
But you don't even need a fight stick for MK.

Tekken & SF a stick is almost required for some of the more advanced techniques.

It's really depends on the player. I'm sure there are some who prefer the 360 and vice versa. I'm just better with the 360 controller. Also, while MK don't need a arcade stick, it would still play more better/smoother if you did use one. Still a lot of screw ups when using the controller.

Has anyone else played against any hacked/unlocked characters online? I played against Jack today, and obviously saved/uploaded the replay. I am currently broadcasting the match, along with several of my Cammy/Poison fights, on my channel to the public.

Those are gone.

At least I'm pretty sure they're gone by now.
Almost all fighting games have infinites during the first month or two of their release.
Cyrax STILL has those crazy ass resets.
And I'm sure we all remember Kabal's blockstring infinite.

Those are gone.

At least I'm pretty sure they're gone by now.
Almost all fighting games have infinites during the first month or two of their release.
Cyrax STILL has those crazy ass resets.
And I'm sure we all remember Kabal's blockstring infinite.

I not know of dese tings.

They nvr happan to mi onlyne so good cept Cyrax comboos steel too kinda strng so he need feex

ORC has its glitches but none are as gamebreaking as these.

Idk about this one but xiaxiou has another glitch, where she keeps doing these upkicks, some dude did it to me today he did like 5 or 6 in a row and it does so much damage, hopefully they patch that bs tomorrow.

Also bison has no anti air, that's why u see him jumping all the time, just jump with low punch or low kick and before he hits the ground juggle him and unleash a combo, that's what I do.

He does have anti-air moves.

While on the ground: cr. Heavy Punch, st. Heavy Kick (much better to use)
In the air: Hell's attack (medium,medium)

On a side-note:

YES (3:05) F*CK!

Last edited:
Idk about this one but xiaxiou has another glitch, where she keeps doing these upkicks, some dude did it to me today he did like 5 or 6 in a row and it does so much damage, hopefully they patch that bs tomorrow.

Also bison has no anti air, that's why u see him jumping all the time, just jump with low punch or low kick and before he hits the ground juggle him and unleash a combo, that's what I do.

You mean the loop that chris G does? Yeah that does a lot of damage but I don't think it shoulder be completely remove. it does about 410 damage I think but scales heavily. tbh I think instead of the max amount of times being 6 that you can do it it should be 4, thats it.
Also, even if Bison didn't have an AA (He does) that isn't an excuse to jump around. Thats like saying "my character doesn't have good footsies, so i'll constantly use unsafe moves" It doesn't make sense.