Street Fighter X Tekken

Then buy a fight pad, gents.

I bought all four of the different SF x T Fight Pads. The beauty is the new Fight Pads are smaller and sleaker than the older thick SFIV Fight Pads.

You'll thank me later.

Don't worry... Thats not my main team. My main team is Juri & Hwoarang (Team Toe Jam).

Or team Korea. XD

I thought that was said for the 360 controller.

You thought wrong. The PS3 controller is also sh** when it comes to fighting games. If I had to choose between the two I personally choose 360 controller, but really the only games that could handle controllers is Tekken, and MK and even then to get the full enjoyment buying a fight pad, or an arcade stick is a much better option.

I 100% disagree with that.
PS3 controller is much more responsive for fighting games when compared to the 360's singular hunk of plastic.
But you don't even need a fight stick for MK.

Tekken & SF a stick is almost required for some of the more advanced techniques.

So this f*cker bbblp tells me, "Hey check out the Character Channel to see how people play your main."
I did for Bison and Balrog....

... Shit never came up :laugh: Lol but bbblp so far no good bison's but them balrog's are looking good. Makes me wanna train harder.'t get my charge moves to come out after I do a normal but I'm sure that will take some practice
Sometimes I can

You thought wrong. The PS3 controller is also sh** when it comes to fighting games. If I had to choose between the two I personally choose 360 controller, but really the only games that could handle controllers is Tekken, and MK and even then to get the full enjoyment buying a fight pad, or an arcade stick is a much better option.

I dont really think thats true. In MK I had a harder time trying to do my combos with the 360 controller then with the Ps3 controller. For Tekken however I cant say I have only owned Tk6 on my 360, but I could say that it would be a bit more comfy with a ps3 controller then a 360 controller only because I find it more comfy.

Or team Korea. XD

Lol, how more bias can u get?

Everybody knows that the ps3 controller is way better for fighting games than the 360:

The arrows on the ps3 d-pad are seperate therefore making it very accurate, the directional on the xbox dpad is on a circle surface making it less accurate, is too sensative if u try to block on street fighter u might jump back, if u try to dash or walk forward u might jump forward, like wtf?

Hey young q. Try setting up your buttons this way.
Put lp. On x, mp. On square, Lk. On circle, And mk. On triangle
I find it way easier to perform moves and it just feels better overall.

They're annoying as hell.
They control the air and the floor.

That goddam slide.

Just anti air them and block low, It can be a bit of a pain to anti air him but go into the training room and record the dummy doing his jump thing and grind out anti airs until you think you got it down (I'm about to do that) works all the time. and his slide it -12 on block, its easy to punish.

Also Yung should hit up the Balrog video thread on SRK.

Lol, how more bias can u get?

Everybody knows that the ps3 controller is way better for fighting games than the 360:

The arrows on the ps3 d-pad are seperate therefore making it very accurate, the directional on the xbox dpad is on a circle surface making it less accurate, is too sensative if u try to block on street fighter u might jump back, if u try to dash or walk forward u might jump forward, like wtf?.

The only controller that is better is the one the user is most comfortable with. For me its Ps3 and for Empress its 360. also with the new 360 controller that whole arrow thing doesnt really matter. My bro has this controller.
gears-of-war-3-xbox360-controller.jpg

Which makes it easier for me to play fighters then it is with the controller you are talking about.......but back to I was saying the only controller that is better is the one the user is most comfortable with.

Ok I'll try that sometime

Oh... sorry there isn't one. I assumed there would be because all the character forums I go in have one. Your best bet for high level Balrog play will probably be PR Balrog if he is playing SFxT.

Edit: Couldn't find any PR Balrog stuff for SFxT. Tbh I think high level Balrog matches will be hard to find until EVO.

Last edited: