Street Fighter X Tekken

This game is really fun, also pretty frustrating.
Like all fighting games, you'll find yourself losing to some pretty cheap shit.

*cough*Hugobodyslpash*cough* ;)

I agree that this game isn't hard to learn, you're wrong if you think combos = learning. You need to know the game and your character. If you go around trying to rush with Dhalsim, you'll probably get owned. If you jump around senselessly you will get anti-aired ect. Its great learning combos, but if you are in the situation that you can't use them because you didn't learn your fundamentals they're useless. A player with terrible fundamentals, but good combos will lose to a player with solid fundamentals and basic combos. Anyway you probably knew this but some people new to fighting games might read your post and think that they only need combos and tbh that isn't good for the community. We need as many good players and players learning properly as we can get.

Well yeah, which is why I said you go through trials and stuff. It'll teach you the basics of said characters, which you can learn before trying to learn advance stuff, and I figured knowing the general basic of any game before advancing is pretty much something anyone should know better.

Thats the general idea fighting games. You forgot to mention the objective is to deplete the opponents life bar/gauge before the time runs, unless there is not time limit.

Not a easy objective if you're playing online considering how annoying the timer can be. I don't think I needed to point out all of the obvious, though. LOL

Well yeah, which is why I said you go through trials and stuff. It'll teach you the basics of said characters, which you can learn before trying to learn advance stuff, and I figured knowing the general basic of any game before advancing is pretty much something anyone should know better.

Not a easy objective if you're playing online considering how annoying the timer can be. I don't think I needed to point out all of the obvious, though. LOL

Well the trails don't exactly say things like "Guile is a zoning character, you need to control the space with sonic booms" ect. it just gives you a combo to do. And you'd be surprised about people not knowing the game. A lot of my friendlist didn't know what a cross cancel was until recently.

HAHAHAHA dude wasn't aware of the Kazuya infinite, hes my main also. I'm so gonna learn that shit, then when it gets patched out ill throw a tantrum and cry about how much they change the game. **** me i've seen that Xiayou infinite glitch aswell. While technically not an infinite it still has the same effect. This is fantastic stuff, i like playing Jap beat em ups but i really hope this shuts some of the elitists up. It will get patched but its funny seeing stuff like this when the games are still relatively fresh. Still have nightmares about the bomb trap lol

HAHAHAHA dude wasn't aware of the Kazuya infinite, hes my main also. I'm so gonna learn that shit, then when it gets patched out ill throw a tantrum and cry about how much they change the game. **** me i've seen that Xiayou infinite glitch aswell. While technically not an infinite it still has the same effect. This is fantastic stuff, i like playing Jap beat em ups but i really hope this shuts some of the elitists up. It will get patched but its funny seeing stuff like this when the games are still relatively fresh. Still have nightmares about the bomb trap lol
The funniest thing about Kazuya's infimite is that it isn't hard to do.... I don't even play Kazuya and I can do it. At least Xiayou's is a 1-frame link

Sooooo, I just bought the game today for 59.99, No tax because I bought it at a Quantico Marine base. I'm sooo excited and can't wait to spend a couple of minutes in the Lab with Lili and Poison =D

Dis n****a always be usin my characters

Next thing he's gonna be usin Juri :laugh:

Dis n****a always be usin my characters

Next thing he's gonna be usin Juri :laugh:

I use poison and Juri...

but i used juri before it was cool... and Poison when I got her (She's a her in my imagination, fk the small stuff) Devil Jin swap costume. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The funniest thing about Kazuya's infimite is that it isn't hard to do.... I don't even play Kazuya and I can do it. At least Xiayou's is a 1-frame link

I cant do it lol. I suck at the game and games in general. Better than my friends and most people I play in person. Online I get my ass kicked at everything. I ****ing suck at mk9 now aswell lol. Then again its all about how much time and practice you put into a game. I dont anymore

Hey, hey.

I bought it :D. Balrog and Bison here I come!!!!!!

Train hard with Bison, he's a beast in this game.
I see a Bison and get nervous as hell.

I think I'm one of the only people that actually like fighting Hugo.
I don't know what it its, but I LOVE it

Here are my character edits:

Spoiler:

scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

Algol & slightly matching Ibuki

scaled.php
scaled.php

Well the trails don't exactly say things like "Guile is a zoning character, you need to control the space with sonic booms" ect. it just gives you a combo to do. And you'd be surprised about people not knowing the game. A lot of my friendlist didn't know what a cross cancel was until recently.

Guile can be used close, or far. It shouldn't have to teach you that stuff. It takes common sense, really. And after you learn the basic you should know what a cross cancel is. Also, my point is trials are ONE of the many reason that can help you learn the game.

Infinites are lame and they're going to end up patching them anyways.

A yo b,b,b,lp I got an ogre combo I want u to try out is a meterless,flashy and powerfull combo. A tripple threat.

Do jump in hp or hk.
Then do demon slayer and link it with hunting owl but make sure you use low kick with hunting owl or else it won't connect.
Then do hunting hawk but stop on the second kick then do cr.mk. and end it with waning moon.

It does 375 son!!! No meter.

Demon Slayer can get interrupted.
There is enough time in between the two mp's for it to get punished by a fast/armored attack.

I only use Demon Slayer for a juggle.

Demon Slayer can get interrupted.
There is enough time in between the two mp's for it to get punished by a fast/armored attack.

I only use Demon Slayer for a juggle.

Yeah if they anticipate it cause only on the last hit of demon slayer leaves u open but u if they try something in between u can quickly do hp and follow it with a launch if u see the fierce punch connect.