Street Fighter X Tekken

King's Alex costume is soooo much more awesome than I had initially anticipated.
I'm starting to use Ibuki now.
I really like her (face) and I'm pairing her up with my Ogre.

And my Ogre is ****ing VICIOUS!
My King is great too, but its hard to get in with him.

I'm gonna start training with jin, luv his style and I can see myself doing krazy set ups with him, my lili is insane I got so many tricks with her she's my strongest,ogre is my second and akuma is my third, I still can't belive akuma has the lowest health in the entire game. My julia still needs a lot of work to be on par with the rest of my mains, I luv her shoulder charge.

Last edited:
I have a few dollars to spare so I may pick this game up. Thinking about learning the Lili x Poison team.

The people that play them for thousands of dollars.

Yeah, you mean the same people that played MvsC2 for money also? I'm sorry that's not a good example. I also hope winning the tournaments will give you free health insurance, and get you retirement checks. I also feel sorry for the losers.

Why wouldn't you take this crossover seriously? Its actually a very well-done crossover. Marvel vs. Capcom is a silly series, and MK vs. DCU was a complete joke. SF x T is actually great as a crossover, and solid as a fighter.

Also, why would Soul Calibur alts be in the game? Completely unrelated.

I agree, SF x T is a well done crossover, and I agree it is a solid fighter. But on a high level? I'm sorry I can't take it serious. Especially if I'm a Tekken fan and this game plays NOTHING like Tekken. Why would I want to take it serious? Not saying it's a bad game, but competitively? Really? And Capcom haven't made a competitive fighter in ages. YOu know how mainstream and simple there fighters are made now compared to back then? I guess either mostly youngsters play these games, or because of the pretty graphics everyone forgotten.

I also agree about the Soul Calibur thing. It makes no sense whatsoever to put anything related to SF or Tekken in it.

Empress is legit stupid

I mean the same people that play MvC2, MvC3 and CvS2 for money.
And what the **** are you talking about 'health insurance and retirement checks'?
Nobody competes in tournaments as a job, its a hobby. A hobby that can net some serious cash and prizes.
How the how is that a bad example? Really?

SfxTk is a very competitive game, sorry if you can't wrap your brain around that.
And the reason it doesn't play like Tekken, is because its Street Fighter with Tekken characters (In case you didn't read the title of the game). That is why the Tekken characters fight, move and look like Street Fighter characters.

****in trannies, I swear

;)

Empress is legit stupid

I mean the same people that play MvC2, MvC3 and CvS2 for money.
And what the **** are you talking about 'health insurance and retirement checks'?
Nobody competes in tournaments as a job, its a hobby. A hobby that can net some serious cash and prizes.
How the how is that a bad example? Really?

SfxTk is a very competitive game, sorry if you can't wrap your brain around that.
And the reason it doesn't play like Tekken, is because its Street Fighter with Tekken characters (In case you didn't read the title of the game). That is why the Tekken characters fight, move and look like Street Fighter characters.

Obviously, you're the one stupid. :p Obviously you have trouble catching what I'm trying to say. First off what I said about the Tekken characters wasn't exactly a complaint. I understand WHY they play like they do in the game. Just like I'm sure SF characters will play like Tekken formula in Tekken x SF. Every fighter is technically "competitive" if you put it the way you do, but it doesn't mean it takes a challenge to learn/be good at. SF x T is a simple fighter. It isn't hard to get good at especially if you have a talent for fighting games. Crossover games are legitamently games that are just fan service. They're not really meant to be competitive. But I guess if you just play ANY fighter/game competitively then I can see why you wouldn't understand how I feel. Do you think MvsC2 is competitive? A fighting game that involve infinite combos, or a broken system is considered competitive? Or a game that doesn't have much balance required? I guess if you're into that type of things?

Now in days I'm into fighters like Tekken and Virtua Fighter that actually take skill/challenge to be good at. I used to play SSF4/SF4 and compared to how capcom games used to be they're obviously made too mainstream/simple. The reason Capcom made there games so simple is because fighters lost its popularity so they made it more mainstream/casual to make sure it catch the eye of everyone, and sell. And if you think that's stupid then you got problems because it's pretty much a fact.

You would never see fighters like VF/KOF and Blazblue get much attention not only because they're not as mainstream as SF, or even Tekken but because it require skill/challenge that most gamers(who are mostly casual) won't even put in the time it takes to get good at them. The so called "hardcore" community doesn't help, either. They study just argue over what mainstream fighter is better. I used to be part of the community until I got tired of it.

The thing about the "compeittive" gamers who play MVC2/3 and CvS2 doesn't mean it's so deep and deserve the attention it gets. It just means a lot of people loved the games enough to get a competitive community. It brings in more fans and attention. Doesn't mean they're the greatest competitive fighters ever.

Competitive =/= deep.

You can have THE MOST in depth and technical fighter on the planet, but if nobody plays it then it isn't competitive.
Have you ever seen a Magneto or Storm move?
You seriously want to tell me that's 'simple'?

SSFIV is simple, and Tekken requires more skill?
Thank you Empress, I needed a good laugh today.

Competitive =/= deep.

You can have THE MOST in depth and technical fighter on the planet, but if nobody plays it then it isn't competitive.
Have you ever seen a Magneto or Storm move?
You seriously want to tell me that's 'simple'?

SSFIV is simple, and Tekken requires more skill?
Thank you Empress, I needed a good laugh today.

So now your definition of competitive is based on the user based? That's a pretty dumb thing to say. You might as well say if a game don't sell as much it's pretty much sh**. I guess that's how the mainstream would want you to think. Also listening moves a two characters do doesn't make up for the whole system. So you do find MvC2 compeitive then? Is it because it has a competitive community? or because the Depth? Because if you say depth that's laughable.

And do I think Tekken requires more skill than SF? Hell yes. But I also mention Tekken is also mainstream. I know it's dumb down over the years to catch the casual as well. You can look at tournaments from both SF and Tekken and you can tell how much they've fallin'. But I guess the people keeps it alive. So it makes me wrong, right?

And you can respond with something more than "You said this hahaha" because that's not really getting anywhere.

Btw you're REALLY bad at catching sarcasm.

1311620085836.gif

Because it needed to be posted.

I stand by what I say.

SSFIVAE is more competitive that Virtua Fighter.
Competitive does not mean skill or depth, it means people compete in it.
Competitive eating does not mean there are deep secrets to the sport (there are some, with breathing techniques and stomach training), most people just shove shit in their mouths really fast. Again, something cannot be considered competitive unless it has a scene behind it.

And MvC2 is competitive is because it has had a consistent scene behind it for over a decade.
If you can't see that I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems but a ***** talking about competitive gaming aint one

Lol, so cheesey

Image Macros, for when you have nothing intelligent to say <3

Its kk Empress, I still love your body.

So what's everyone's favorite combos?

I gotsa go with my King on point, j mk, cr lk, cr mk, st hp tag launcher into Ogre, Demon Slayer cancel into Super Art, when they land l Owl's Hunt cross cancel into King for 2 rising knees into st hp cancel into Jaguar Bomb.

Does beastly damage.

Trash?

This shit is gold man.
Way too much fun.

Its frustrating at first when you're getting blown up by everyone, but with practice comes skill.
And once you're the one with the dynamite, this shit is amazing.

Trash?

This shit is gold man.
Way too much fun.

Its frustrating at first when you're getting blown up by everyone, but with practice comes skill.
And once you're the one with the dynamite, this shit is amazing.

That's what I'm afraid of TBH. I went through the same thing with MK9 but I tried it with SSFIVAE and I gave up. I don't want to spend 60 bucks and give up :(