Street Fighter X Tekken

They seriously need to add at least 30 seconds to the clock in this game.
I see more time overs than in any other fighter.

I just want to ****ing cry.
I do, I want to throw my controller across the room and have a good cry.

I spent FIVE GODDAM HOURS TRAINING.
FIVE OF THEM.
I absorbed info from SRK for hours.
Reading thread upon thread, post after post.
And thought I had it all under control.

I just lost 6 matches in a row against bull shit that shouldn't have even fazed me.
I just want to cry man, its such a horrible horrible horrible feeling.

To win against scrubs, all you have to do is bait jump ins all day and punish thier unsafe moves. easy peasy.

To win against scrubs, all you have to do is bait jump ins all day and punish thier unsafe moves. easy peasy.

I've been hearing that a lot lately, and I plan to put it to use.
Thanks you.

I think it would have been all kinds of wet hot if they included Soul Calibur characters for the swap alts.
Hugo dressed as Astaroth, Ogre as Algol & Akuma as Necrid.

Thanks you.

I think it would have been all kinds of wet hot if they included Soul Calibur characters for the swap alts.

Also, Nina as Ivy, Cammy as Sophitia, Julia as Talim, Chun Li as Taki, and Xiaoyu as Xianghua. So... DLC perhaps? ;-)

You people are crazy. I love the game and all but there is no way I can take it seriously as a competitive fighter, especially with the way the tekken characters play in this game(which I mostly pick them). Then again who could take a cross over serious competitively? Anyways, I can't wait for the patches. Hopefully less lag and my bf keep getting pissed off at the sound bugs. So am I. XD

Why wouldn't you take this crossover seriously? Its actually a very well-done crossover. Marvel vs. Capcom is a silly series, and MK vs. DCU was a complete joke. SF x T is actually great as a crossover, and solid as a fighter.

Also, why would Soul Calibur alts be in the game? Completely unrelated.

Thanks you.

I think Akuma should be swapped with Algol (His SC4 version no need for another diaper alt.) and Ogre swapped with Necrid IMO, they would just sorta fit better. Bison could have a Nightmare alt. too. Yoshimitsu could have a swap..... of himself I guess? :laugh:

Why wouldn't you take this crossover seriously? Its actually a very well-done crossover. Marvel vs. Capcom is a silly series, and MK vs. DCU was a complete joke. SF x T is actually great as a crossover, and solid as a fighter.

Also, why would Soul Calibur alts be in the game? Completely unrelated.

Capcom VS SNK 2 >

Theres a few things I hate about this game and a few things I love.

I hate the whole Capcom DLC thing, I hate the lack of unlockables and I hate that the game's features feel unfinished.
Like on the back of the box "Unprecedented customization!" when you there are only 4 colors for each item -_-
And the lack of a theater mode.

But I love the dedication to leveling up the player's skill this game has.
A great training mode, PERFECT replay channel (Seriously a golden standard) and the briefing room for when you find an online partner.
From a consumer's standpoint, this game sucks ass.
From a fighting game enthusiast's eyes, its a masterpiece (aside from a few balance issues that will soon be patched)

ive played a lot of fighting games and this one has to be my fav out of all of them, it has so many features and i havent had this much fun with with a fighter since mk9, if there's a cross over fighting game to be taken seriously this will be the one,marvel vs capcom 2 is a serious competative fighting game too. i love teaming up with a friend and fight other teams online, doing tag team super moves and doing tag team endless battle (tag team KOTH)