Street Fighter X Tekken

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken

The PS3 version has the dude from the game Infamous as a guest character

I want them to include Batsu from Rival Schools and Jackie Chan (Lei Wu Long) from Tekken

this game is gonna be badazz too. ive been looking for a sonya sig can someone help me please. i love army girls they are too badass, cammy in SF,SONYA in MK and NINA in SF X TEKKEN. cant wait.

If I do get this game, I will definitely be picking Chun Li as a primary.
I can't get over her legs and face. <3

EDIT: Oh yeah, and King will be my tag partner.

Last edited:

Confirmed characters:

Ryu
Ken
Sagat
Guile
Abel
Chun Li
Cammy
Hugo
Poison
Guy
Cody
Dhalsim

Kazuya
Nina
Hwoarang
Steve Fox
Julia
Marduck
King
Bob
Yoshimitsu

Thanks!

I hope Juri and Rainbow Mika are in this game too!

But what do you guys think of the CG movies? Will it be just a huge game intro, or can we expect a decent story mode?

EDIT:

Don't know if this was posted yet:

Last edited:

Im getting both unless Jin is not in Street FighterXTekken

Woah woah.Both?

I knew it

Namco is making their side of the game

well looks like TekkenXStreetFighter i will be picking up

I had tekken 1 as a kid and had all the tekkens for ps2.and i suck at SF so Yea

Last edited:

Woah woah.Both?

I knew it

Namco is making their side of the game

well looks like TekkenXStreetFighter i will be picking up

I had tekken 1 as a kid and had all the tekkens for ps2.and i suck at SF so Yea

I still have my Tekken 2 for ps1

Steve's gameplay looks pretty nice. Maybe he'll be one of my mains. I'm surprised to see Poison being in. I've always wondered why she's never been playable in any traditional Street Fighter games.

Because Poison is a HE and not a SHE

''When Final Fight was ported to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, an American playtester working for Capcom reviewed the content during the localization process with one of the Japanese designers, and objected to the protagonist hitting females. Akira Yasuda pointed that the "female" enemies were actually transvestites.''

WHOA.....!?When i heard about this game i really didnt think much of it. But seeing Hugo and Poison for the first time in 10 years got my attention, this game looks sweet.Theres a reason im called Tigerking as well so im stoked bout sagat to.

Last edited:
Any word on Armor King?

No.Armor King gets a 40% on getting in IMO. He has enough moves to make him significantly different than King, but he has to compete with a lot of qualified Tekken characters.But he is one of my favourite characters if not my favourite.

Last edited:
Armor King being in would be cool, along with Heihachi, and Jin. Need some Hwoarang too. I can see Devil Jin being a final boss, along with Akuma.
I am happy Cammy and Julia are in, definitely will be a team, I'll be using. Yoshimitsu being in is nice, using his suicide move will be fun.

Armor King being in would be cool, along with Heihachi, and Jin. Need some Hwoarang too. I can see Devil Jin being a final boss, along with Akuma.
I am happy Cammy and Julia are in, definitely will be a team, I'll be using. Yoshimitsu being in is nice, using his suicide move will be fun.

Howoarang (or however you spell it, hideous name) is already in, i want to see Lili gameplay!! but other than that, i'm glad Poison is in, my gay best friend was praying for her/him <3

The PS3 version has the dude from the game Infamous as a guest character

I want them to include Batsu from Rival Schools

^This, over and over and over again!!

Cool.The stages in tekken 4 were AMAZING

I loved the Airport Stage in Tekken 4; that's one of my fav stages all-time; the action going on in the background plus the stage music made it awesome!

I'm glad Steve is in there, but I really wanna see Jin too; I'm almost positive he'll be in there, since he's already been mentioned in game by different characters.

I'm hoping for Lei Wulong or Freddy. Glad to see Cole is in the PS3 version, became a fan after the psn down time.

Woot 666 posts!:twisted:

It seems like it could be an interesting game, but as a long time inFAMOUS fan, I am dissapointed by the way he is portrayed. I get it, it was a cool idea, but Cole is hard to put into a fighter due to the sheer scale of his powers. His Ionic Storm move was included, and it simply looked weird scaled down to 6 feet. His amp will be interesting, if it's used, which it should be because it is a solid fighting/CQC move Cole uses. And I think the shock grenades should be included as they will be easy to portray. His skin tone was too pink and he was overmuscular as well.

Oh well, I guess I'm just a biased fan of inFAMOUS so I'm giving it a hard time, but seeing how well Kratos was done in MK9(which he was; he looked right and felt pretty legitamate), I feel this Cole is poorly done. Granted, that was E3 footage I saw and much can change, but that's how I felt.

Other than my opinion of Cole, the game looks pretty solid and seems that it will work. Hopefully fans of both fighters will like it because, to me at least, these fighters can match up pretty well. Hopefully Cole gets fixed, and the game is great so everyone can enjoy it.

I'm getting it for sure and heiachi has to be in it he the main kazuya became devil and it would be awesome if they make another hype introducing heiachi and M.bison:)