Street Fighter X Tekken

Yeah i have been eye ballin' orge and raven I'll probably do their trails soon to get a feel for em. I plan on playing the dlc characters 4 of my favorites are dlc Cody, Dudly, Blanka, and Sukura.

I plan to use Juri/Hoarang, Poison/Lili, Christie/Elena(when DLC comes out). I'm yet to actually have a SF or Tekken team, yet.

I'll definitely use Dudley, Sakura, Bryan, Lars and I might give Elena a go.

Hope we get Mega-Man and Pac-Man too.

They are on the disc already!
here's a screen from a modded xbox.
SFxT+DLC.png

Also right now I'm using Guile and Abel only because Abel is my favorite character in the game so far game play wise so I wanted to make my team official! I plan on using the Sakura and Blanka official team in April!

I haven't decided on my main yet. I absolutely love this game. It's great. I wasn't huge into Street Fighter because it's just too slow for me. But Street Fighter X Tekken feels so much faster, cleaner and precise.

So far, I really like using Poison and Hugo as my SF team and Yoshimitsu and Raven as my Tekken team. I saw a tier list for this game and it just doesn't make sense. Raven on Low Tier? Pfft. Suck my dick. Raven has an answer to everything. Same with Yoshimitsu. Poison's speed is just awesome. Hugo's combo-ability is pretty crazy.

I haven't decided on my main yet. I absolutely love this game. It's great. I wasn't huge into Street Fighter because it's just too slow for me. But Street Fighter X Tekken feels so much faster, cleaner and precise.

So far, I really like using Poison and Hugo as my SF team and Yoshimitsu and Raven as my Tekken team. I saw a tier list for this game and it just doesn't make sense. Raven on Low Tier? Pfft. Suck my dick. Raven has an answer to everything. Same with Yoshimitsu. Poison's speed is just awesome. Hugo's combo-ability is pretty crazy.

actually the tier list i saw had ruy,ken and raven on the very top S tier, but is wayyyy too early for that. i used to main guy in ssf4 and i really like his costumes so i might do a lars/guy team once they are released.

these are 3 new dlc stages, my favorite is the jungle, u cant go wrong with a jungle stage. theres a SKY stage which is very intringing cause all they show is the clouds. the other one looks like a moving stage just like the on in antartica when being chased by the mamouth. these additions are great.