Street Fighter X Tekken

I like the voice acting the mix between english and japanese equals awesome.

Funny I always thought Ruy was Brazilian.

The dlc on disc isn't really a issue in my opinion. Capcom does this a lot and it's a great business strategy. I consider myself a fan of both games and I'm glad they gave use a load of characters to start off with. The dlc will give the development team more money to support the game. A true fan would be glad that they're making more money for this game and future games. This is a solid game with a great unique fighting engine and style.

This is a new game it has it's problems but capcom is usually good with fixing this sorta thing
This just makes no sense at all, you enjoy paying for something you already physically own? There are no excuses for this DLC debacle, its wrong, there are no real bonuses from it at all. If you think buying DLC will warrant a publisher to continue supporting the game is nonsense. Please look at Mortal Kombat and it DLC, they are not continuing to support it, apart from the magic hot fix that's meant to be coming out.

DLC is to make money, and in Capcom's case it is the lowest form of respect for a fanbase i have ever seen. I heard someone say its like buying a CD and having to pay for the last two tracks.

I'm sorry everyone's entitled to an opinion but yours is wrong. A scientifically proven delusion. Its so wrong i cant even describe in text how wrong you are to support and find a reason to support it. Your lying to yourself.

What would you rather? Play through a game to unlock things on the disc like the old days, you know get your moneys worth or pay however much (I'm guessing around £14.99 to be honest) to unlock hidden characters?

I know what i would prefer. But i really hope you joking in your statement.

The dlc on disc isn't really a issue in my opinion. Capcom does this a lot and it's a great business strategy. I consider myself a fan of both games and I'm glad they gave use a load of characters to start off with. The dlc will give the development team more money to support the game. A true fan would be glad that they're making more money for this game and future games. This is a solid game with a great unique fighting engine and style.

It's like if you ordered a Happy Meal at McDonald's and they charge you to play with the toy...

This is a new game it has it's problems but capcom is usually good with fixing this sorta thing

If Disk Locked Content continues, soon the games would be like this:

hey guys how deep is the customization in this game?

Are you asking about the gems or color edit? Color edit sucks, you can only choose from 4 colors, you have to spend extra $$$ to unlock more colors, nowhere near as good as what we got in KOF XIII

Are you asking about the gems or color edit? Color edit sucks, you can only choose from 4 colors, you have to spend extra $$$ to unlock more colors, nowhere near as good as what we got in KOF XIII

2 if you don't include black and white

Wraith

I sry i no type big and small no mroe. but i cn't help spell becos i i no gud at it. i liek game dat too serious becos it get bornig 4 me and i no like gmae dat no serious at all. i reli sry for spel i hav lern difficolty nd i didnt go schol much cos i was very ill kid so it hard 4 me but i try so pleese try understant me i try to lern

Just saiyan, you probably shouldn't make fun of him like that with this in mind

what%20going%20obama.gif

I said the exact same thing in the serious game thread. I would never make fun of someone very ill like that. My brother is very ill as well so I feel for this kid.

Yea man, I would never said that to him had I known..... :sad: