Street Fighter X Tekken

A story mode for a (hypothetical) Street Fighter V would be nice. Not a whole lot of need for one in SF x T, since the whole "story" in-game premise was a bit of a stretch anyway.

I'd like to see various features of SF x T incorporated into the next Street Fighter game. Customizing colors and outfits was a good addition.

Most importantly, I want Mike Haggar in something other than Marvel vs. Capcom.

well I know have this game haven't played online at all just arcade mode. That is the story mode in the game. Let me tell ya that it's not like MK9's story mode, it's more like tekken 4 post tekken 4 games

HEY GUYS I BOUGHT THIS GAME AND I ACTUALLY LIKED IT

even though I thought that I was not going to.

e65ba029-f60e-4e5b-924c-56ecc359e6f5.gif

See I'm not mad about the game at all and I am sure I would have enjoyed it a lot as well. My money goes fast so the issues with capcom was the straw that broke the camels back.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it

The game could be amazing but I'm not supporting a game with on-disc DLC that really should have not been. At least ME3's on disc DLC [what my friend told me] isn't that great. It's not a "HOLY SHIT NEED NOW" DLC like Bryan, Lei, and Lars for me.

The game could be amazing but I'm not supporting a game with on-disc DLC that really should have not been. At least ME3's on disc DLC [what my friend told me] isn't that great. It's not a "HOLY SHIT NEED NOW" DLC like Bryan, Lei, and Lars for me.

Plus ME3's DLC was just one follower and a couple missions. Not 12 mostly complete characters, 2 sets of alternate costumes, and a slew of colors.

The dlc on disc isn't really a issue in my opinion. Capcom does this a lot and it's a great business strategy. I consider myself a fan of both games and I'm glad they gave use a load of characters to start off with. The dlc will give the development team more money to support the game. A true fan would be glad that they're making more money for this game and future games. This is a solid game with a great unique fighting engine and style.

This is a new game it has it's problems but capcom is usually good with fixing this sorta thing

I actually won the special edition yesterday on ebay. Although I wasn't planning on getting it, either. I blame one of my best friends for making it want it, plus my bf got it too.

display_image.jpg

^ yeah the main reason I got this was to play it with my friend IRL who I also play a lot of xbox with

he likes Street Fighter, and I like Tekken

and besides I hardly notice the gems

also I saw the costumes and I'm planning on only getting one pack to save money for the characters