Street Fighter X Tekken

For one, those weren't even MK2 costumes, those were MK1 costumes. And the reason we had to pay for those costumes is because they were PRE-ORDER INCENTIVES. As in, they didn't want to make the people who went out of their way to pre-order their game feel cheated by making the Klassic Pack free soon afterwards.

And numerous screwups? Lol, GTFO, MK9 was a complete and utter success. It rebooted the franchise with damn near unrivaled fan service and gameplay that doesn't suck ass like some of the previous 3D MK games, opened to positive reviews from critics, and sold more than 3 million copies worldwide. Sure, the online could have been better along with some other stuff. But none of those take away from what MK9 did for the franchise; I don't know what your warped standards of success are, but all this sounds pretty damn impressive to me. Oh, and we're also getting a MOVIE of MK after what? 16 years since MK: Annihilation? I rest my case.

It's fine if you don't mind Capcom playin' us for fools, but don't tell us to just "get used" to shady business practices just because we don't dickride Capcom like others do.

So, with all that said, how about YOU stop talking out da hole in ya ass, please? kthnxbai

You deserve +1rep for this. Couldn't have said it better myself.

In a recent interview with GamesMaster Magazine, Yoshinori Ono touched a little on Tekken x Street Fighter and its current development progress. According to Ono, the counterpart to Capcom’s recently released Street Fighter x Tekken is way behind schedule, going as far to say Namco Bandai’s team have yet to create a single design document.

Ono: “It might take a really long time to come out because they haven’t made a single design document yet, so they’re way behind schedule. But we definitely trust them, so whenever that game gets out the door we think they’ll have a really good thing.

“Just to reiterate that point, they really haven’t made any progress on the game at all. It might be 2018 before the game comes out for all we know, and in the mean time, we want people to enjoy Street Fighter X Tekken. Hopefully we can make it past the Mayan end-of-the-world apocalypse at the end of 2012 and then maybe they can get around to making the game.”

Well, Namco did just finish SCV recently and Tekken Tag 2 still has to come out so I can see how Tekken x SF may take a while.

From the footage I've seen all of them are finished I love this game but this was a pretty shady move from capcom.

I've seen gameplay of all the Disk Locked Characters, and they're all finished. They even have the costumes and everything as well.

In a recent interview with GamesMaster Magazine, Yoshinori Ono touched a little on Tekken x Street Fighter and its current development progress. According to Ono, the counterpart to Capcom’s recently released Street Fighter x Tekken is way behind schedule, going as far to say Namco Bandai’s team have yet to create a single design document.

Ono: “It might take a really long time to come out because they haven’t made a single design document yet, so they’re way behind schedule. But we definitely trust them, so whenever that game gets out the door we think they’ll have a really good thing.

“Just to reiterate that point, they really haven’t made any progress on the game at all. It might be 2018 before the game comes out for all we know, and in the mean time, we want people to enjoy Street Fighter X Tekken. Hopefully we can make it past the Mayan end-of-the-world apocalypse at the end of 2012 and then maybe they can get around to making the game.”

Well, that sucks. :/

I played this in a store yesterday and felt glad that I didn't buy it. It just didn't feel right to me and I felt like playing SSF4 or Tekken instead. Ended up playing those games as well as MK when I got back home :D

For me to actually buy this. It would have to be super cheap on steam and people would have had to mod it and get those completed DLC characters unlocked. I'd have to be really be bored out of my mind to bother going through all the trouble, too.

It's definitely not worth full price.

Not to mention

Real time weather system
Sacrificing your partner's life for extra time
Cross Pandora 1 hit kill

Yo any one want to talk combos? This is what I have found so far for.....

~ Abel - Three lights into s.lk,s.mp,s.hp,h is imo his best chain combo i have found so far
- When he's tagged in I find it best to do Forward s.mk dash, First hit of s.hp, into H Falling Sky.
- cr.hp,light Roll,Forward s.mk dash, First hit of s.hp, into H Falling Sky. as best link combo.
- and using his meter I'd save it for switch canceling after Forward s.mk dash,s.hp