Street Fighter X Tekken

it's content that wasn't on the game before the vita version. What's not to get? you gave examples and I gave the same examples and then some. the fact of the matter is they're not new games. They're old games with new add ons/content. Sense street fighter doesn't do stories or new character models or new game modes, Then an overall improvement on it's fighting system might make it new.

Actually, SSFIV has new cutscenes, so in a sense a continuation of the story. It's not a big part of the game mind you, but it's there. The game is also overall improvement, although it's mostly through character-specific changes. Each character now has a second selectable ultra. Also damage to from Ultras have been toned down across the board. Regardless if you consider it a new game or not, it's huge improvement over its predecessor to a justify it as stand-alone disc.

Last edited:
dont know why some of u guys are being so cynical about it, yeah, those characters are on the disc but they were already planned to be dlc, meaning they are unfinished, look at it this way, they are doing us a favor by putting them on the disc to save us space on our hardrive.

Those classic MK3/MKII skins were on disc. Guess what? We paid for em.

If you're denying the fact that SSFIV is completely different from SFIV, then you're completely delusional, and have likely never played either game. Its completely different. Super was a complete upgrade from Vanilla, and far too massive for a simple download. Stop showing your blatant ignorance, and tone down the fanboyism.

So how many of you have actually played and/or bought this game?

If you're denying the fact that SSFIV is completely different from SFIV, then you're completely delusional, and have likely never played either game. Its completely different. Super was a complete upgrade from Vanilla, and far too massive for a simple download. Stop showing your blatant ignorance, and tone down the fanboyism.

The MK 2 and 3 skins were free..... :neutral:

And one costume pack as a preorder incentive doesn't really compare to 12+ characters mostly complete present on disk.

Last edited:

And smart one I only bought Mk9 because of kratos. So this delusional, fanboy you seem to think I am, I'm not. you can't call them new a new name, on disk character dlc and tweeks to the game play doesn't qualify it as new. I'm ignorant look whose talking.

I think we'd better stop this b*tching back and forth or we might get banned or what have you.

Stryker, how about you hush up, stop b*tching about every goddamned thing that NRS might have did wrong for once and stop comparing it to the bull shit of this game

Stryker, how about you hush up, stop b*tching about every goddamned thing that NRS might have did wrong for once and stop comparing it to the bull shit of this game

I was the one that compared the two in the first place so calm down and let the convo die.

So its OK to complain about Capcom's long history of business practices, but I can't complain about NRS' numerous screw-ups and failures for Mortal Kombat and the massive rip-off that was MKAK? Whatever, bruh.

Also, you guys are under a severe case of amnesia, or deep denial. Those 7 pre-order costumes and 3 Fatalities were on the disc, and we had to pay for them. Don't believe me? Take a look. Don't dog Capcom's business practices while giving NRS a pass. I didn't have a problem with buying on-disc content for Mortal Kombat, and I don't have a problem with buying on-disc content for Street Fighter. That's the nature of the current business. You don't have to buy the on-disc content to play the game. Nobody's forcing you to pay for it. Stop whining, and get used to it.

There was only 3 ninja preorders. The others were free compilation packs given out to make dlc usable online, on disk or not they were given out for free.
You want us to get used to getting taken advantage of? Hell No! Regardless of company it's worng. We are aloud to voice our opinion here.

I shouldn't have wasted money on the Limited Edition, the comic book and mini arcade machine were not worth it. I actually prefer UMVC3 and SF4, the only time I really had fun was when I teamed up with a friend. I don't find it too hard or anything like that, maybe its slow pace and art style are throwing me off or MK9 just fits my playstyle better.

I hope that the rest of you enjoy the game more than I did.

For one, those weren't even MK2 costumes, those were MK1 costumes. And the reason we had to pay for those costumes is because they were PRE-ORDER INCENTIVES. As in, they didn't want to make the people who went out of their way to pre-order their game feel cheated by making the Klassic Pack free soon afterwards.

And numerous screwups? Lol, GTFO, MK9 was a complete and utter success. It rebooted the franchise with damn near unrivaled fan service and gameplay that doesn't suck ass like some of the previous 3D MK games, opened to positive reviews from critics, and sold more than 3 million copies worldwide. Sure, the online could have been better along with some other stuff. But none of those take away from what MK9 did for the franchise; I don't know what your warped standards of success are, but all this sounds pretty damn impressive to me. Oh, and we're also getting a MOVIE of MK after what? 16 years since MK: Annihilation? I rest my case.

It's fine if you don't mind Capcom playin' us for fools, but don't tell us to just "get used" to shady business practices just because we don't dickride Capcom like others do.

So, with all that said, how about YOU stop talking out da hole in ya ass, please? kthnxbai