Street Fighter X Tekken

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken

The trailer with Hugo running to the ring is seriously AWESOME, I'm tired of Capcom having Zangief as the wrestler in every game, it's about time Hugo gets some shine.

yes i'm getting it! Lili is in it!! but theres already a SF x Tekken thread, please use the search button before you make a thread.

I fully intend on getting both games. They are my two favorite fighting series (Sorry MK, I still love you!), so both of them look like phenomenal purchases for me!

My team at the moment will most likely be Guy and King, or Lei and King. I've gotta try everyone though, and see for myself. King's my only guarantee though. He's actually the reason for the first half of my username!

Any word on a release date yet? This game looks too awesome! I just really hope Capcom doesn't make "Super Ultra Ultimate Street Fighter X Mega Arcade Final Tekken"

Last edited:

The more footage I see, the less patience I have. I want this game NOW.

I'm getting it, but how many characters have been confirmed so far? Does anyone have a list?

I can see my tag team being King/Poison, Nina/Poison or Chun-Li/Poison.

It'd be cool if Miguel, El Fuerte, Armor King and Zafina made it in :)

I'm getting it, but how many characters have been confirmed so far? Does anyone have a list?

Confirmed characters:

Ryu
Ken
Sagat
Guile
Abel
Chun Li
Cammy
Hugo
Poison
Guy
Cody
Dhalsim

Kazuya
Nina
Hwoarang
Steve Fox
Julia
Marduck
King
Bob
Yoshimitsu
Kuma

Last edited:
Confirmed characters:

Ryu
Ken
Sagat
Guile
Abel
Chun Li
Cammy
Hugo
Poison
Guy
Cody
Dhalsim

Kazuya
Nina
Hwoarang
Steve Fox
Julia
Marduck
King
Bob

on the tekken side, raven had been seen as a waterl effect background in hugo's trailer. lili and asuka have also been spotted. on the street fighter side, bison and sodom have been seen as water effects too. they put steve in it so dudley most likely will be in it. battle of the british boxers. and since eddy/christie will most likely be in it, maybe elena might be in. the only character I want in is rolento. I'll still get this game if he isn't I'm, but I'm hoping he'll make the cut. Just please NO YUN AND YANG!!!

I've been waiting so long for Hugo to break out of his 2D world and it's finally happened! Looks like this game is going to be choc full of Final Fight characters, with Hugo, Poison, Cody and Guy confirmed. Im also hearing talk of Sodom (rival for Yoshimitsu?).

If the Capcom side can get Alex I will be stoked!

Kinda surprised there has been no sign of Paul Phoenix yet. Im assuming Heihachi is coming, revealed alongside the enevitable, if not boring arrival of Akuma. One of the stages already has Heihachis Tekken 2 theme music playing.

I know Tekken already have Mardok and King, but I REALLY want to see P Jack! Anna Williams would be a nice addition, as would Mokujin.

Would also love to see the dream match of Gen vs Wang Jin Rei!

Nice to see Ibuki and Kunimitsu chilling out in the background on one of the stages.