Street Fighter X Tekken

Why

Not just unlock it at launch?
*******s

"Here I bought you a bike.
I took the seat off though.
You don't need a seat to ride it, but if you don't want a pole up your ass and want to buy the seat you can.
This is to prevent your ass from getting sweaty. We're doing this for your own good"

Kurtis is actually one of the few members here who know what they talk about for the most part.

Timed exclusive characters.

He's on the previous page lol.

Oh yeah! :gr_jest:

The other part I said was still true though. ;-)

Oh btw, when I went to Gamestop, an emplyee told me Anna Williams was going to be in this game. Is that true? I didn't get the game yet.

First impression:

Looks like SF4, but plays nothing like it, gameplay is closer to Tekken Tag and UMVC3.

So Cammy and Poison are my team in the game. Poison is so solid.

Looking forward to eventually using Sakura, Christie and Bryan. Elena also intrigues me.

Excuse me if it has already been mentioned, but the xboxgame won't have a MK9-like "2-player-going-online-on-same-console-mode". PS-version will.

Secondary Source:eventhubs.com

Street Fighter X Tekken can't take local teams online on Xbox 360

kumawtf.jpg

There's a major difference between the Xbox 360 version of Street Fighter X Tekken and its PS3 twin, it turns out. According to the manual included with both versions, the game's tag team modes allow you and a local friend to sign on to the same console and fight against two other people online; your buddy presses start at the character select screen and off you go. In actuality, this functionality only exists in the PS3 version of the game.

The issue has been acknowledged by Christian Svensson at Capcom, who stated that Capcom has no plans to patch the feature in, and that its inclusion in the manual was a mistake. "The reason for this difference is because of the architecture differences between [Xbox Live] gamertags and PSN IDs. I'm not sure of the technical details, but basically it amounts to: Sony made it so you can mix and match online and offline, and Microsoft made it so you can't."

That sounded like a reasonable explanation, until we remembered that the 360 version of Mortal Kombat does that exact thing, allowing two local players to take part in tag-team battles online. If it's possible for NetherRealm Studios to include the feature in Mortal Kombat -- the studio's very first release -- its exclusion from Capcom's brand-new flagship fighter seems strange at the very least.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/06/street-fighter-x-tekken-cant-take-local-teams-online-on-xbox-360/

Capcom is THE ABSOLUTE WORST

I got the game at gamestop last night -- I like this game a lot but i don't love it. It's not as Street Fighter ish as you think, it's actually not like any fighting game you have ever played. The mechanics are pretty much the same for all the characters -- no matter who you pair up with so I wouldn't focuse on maining a team... Personally, I would not count this one out based on the bad rep it's getting - at the very least, rent a copy. Overall, MK still stands as the champ but sf x tk is by far the closest thing to a good "tag" fighter.