Street Fighter X Tekken

Capcom has stated that all updates on the game will be downloadable so the copy of the game I will be holding in 3 hours will never be obsolete. they should just make it so you can't play online without the compatibility packs duh.

I legit could not care less about the dlc or any updates to the game.

I'm getting the vanilla version only because I don't want to be 8 months behind in training when the Super Version does or does not come out.

If the super version comes out it will be downloadable and you'll still have an option to pick what version you play. This has been stated many times by top devs please don't worry the copy of the game that comes out this week will never be obsolete.

Stop being hardheaded and worry about more important stuff, like whether this game is actually gonna be good or not

As a person who works hard for what he has It is a Very big problem that these companies do this. 60 extra dollars is hard to come by in this economy. So going out and buying a game new only to have too pay more for the same game a few months later with a few extras is more important to me. I should get what I pay for and not have too pay 2 or 3 times to have the full game I already paid for to begin with.

iVItal said:
pay to unlock online play?

online passes anyone? :monkee:

Last edited:
I see DLC fighters as bonuses, the game is complete with or without them. The debate over DLC will never end, it's like those FPS's charging you extra for additional maps, the developers could've waited a bit longer to include them on the get-go.

I just remember that KOF XIII had EX Iori on the disc, I'm pretty sure that EX Kyo and Mr.Karate were on it as well, SNKP still made us pay for them, so it's not just Capcom, might as well boycott every fighting game and say f*ck the industry.

Oh yeah, Dampierre was also locked on SCV.

I see DLC fighters as bonuses, the game is complete with or without them. The debate over DLC will never end, it's like those FPS's charging you extra for additional maps, the developers could've waited a bit longer to include them on the get-go.

I just remember that KOF XIII had EX Iori on the disc, I'm pretty sure that EX Kyo and Mr.Karate were on it as well, SNKP still made us pay for them, so it's not just Capcom, might as well boycott every fighting game and say f*ck the industry.

Oh yeah, Dampierre was also locked on SCV.

I never said they were. I said "companies," the way I see it is if the characters are ready day one and the information is already on the disk there should be no reason why they are with held.

So to sum up the past couple of pages, "WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Get over it. Capcom delivers. Team MK can't even patch their games within three months of releasing it.

So to sum up the past couple of pages, "WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Get over it. Capcom delivers. Team MK can't even patch their games within three months of releasing it.

What do they deliver? half of a whole game.
what they patched it sooner then that. like a week out and they patched it. An no ones crying over this I was ready to buy it then I seen they were pulling their typical bull shit and changed my mind. I am just disappointed.

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance but what is dlc on disc?

When they put the DLC characters on the original game and expect you to pay for something you already have.

They say it "saves hard drive space" :quoties:

But I can see it being useful for reducing download times though.

Excuse my ignorance but what is dlc on disc?

you know when a game has just came out, well in this case the information( the characters) is already in the disc without downloading the dlc. So the characters, Bryan, jack, Dudley, etc are ready to be used in the game without buying the dlc must be bought to play as even though you already have them if you bought the game

When they put the DLC characters on the original game and expect you to pay for something you already have.

They say it "saves hard drive space" :quoties:

But I can see it being useful for reducing download times though.

Really it should take up more memory, considering you already have the character data on your hardrive, and then you need to download the key which takes more memory. There is no upside to on disc DLC, it's just a way to scam gamers, and sadly it's working.

So all in all they making mo money?
And that they make you play as these characters even if you don't want them?

Youtube: You're already gettin so much out of that disc at launch. If the DLC is already on the disc then the download files will be less in size. Capcom already said this will also prevent a "Super" title in the future because of it. This will also keep the game compatible online

Whatcha think?