lol u mad armor king fans?

I was mad, but then I saw the others.

Most of them are pretty ****ing badass.
Would have made me busted nuts for days if Akuma got the costume of Armor Ki-

hhhnnnggg.jpg

I can't even finish that sentence.
It is too godlike for my mortal mouth.

Aww HELL naw

Let's disregard the fact that this little f*cker console already got Bad Box Art Mega Man and Pac-Man as exclusive characters when they shouldn't have been exclusive to Sony consoles in the first place, now they gotta take that a few steps further by adding in 12 characters from BOTH the Street Fighter and Tekken series. Wtf? Oh well, at least Lars isn't one of the 12-

*sees Lars name on the list*

**** it. They had best make those 12 characters DLC :x

They will be dlc.
It says it in the article.

And I know I said I wasn't going to buy this game at launch a Super edition will be coming shortly after, but I'm leaving in September and not going to be playing any games for a year, so I'm just going to hop on this hobag as soon as I can.

Okay wtf. Why are we getting DLC on console but the same sh**(plus possibly more) is going to come already ON the vita? Okay screw this game. Unless proven other wise in the future I don't plan on getting this. Definitely not getting it soon as it comes out. =/

so bryan, christie and jack are in

fine I'll buy this game but only after they're all released on the consoles

2d5b5bff-0356-4d4c-a00a-c4b4125e4a4f.gif

stupid Capcom, I actually want to play as pacman but I can't because thats on playstation and also this game looks like it's going to suck as hard as mvc3

I'm hoping to main Poison, he seems like a cool character to play with. I don't think I'll be able main Hugo tho, never been a grappler type of player. Hworang maybe.

I wish that Tekken Vs Street Fighter won't be team based, 1 on 1 fighting FTW! The only fighting game that works well with teams is KOF.