Street Fighter X Tekken

The fact that the SSF4 characters looks EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE is a real let down.

Like I said, do not want.

Me either >.>
This game looks like someone threw water on paint.

And gems?

WHY?!?!
no-no-no-cat.jpg

The gem system is so dumb. And the fact that the collector's edition comes with more gems is even dumber.

And LOL at the cat pic!!!!
I'm saving that :rofl:

Nearly all the SF characters in Capcom VS SNK 3 were copied and pasted from Alpha 2 and 3, it allowed them to focus on the non-SF characters and gameplay, if not, it would have taken them 2-3 years to make the game

I honestly don't know why I'm here. I just wanted to express my opinion on this game.
I shall let everything out:

I hate what I see. They could of gone for a new art style at least. Doesn't Capcom usually go for a new art style and gameplay? This game just seems the same as Street Fighter 4 with tag that looks like MVC3 and gems added to it. I don't like this game and I'm not getting. And obviously, Capcom isn't going for a competitive scene with the G3M$ -.-
It looks recylced as well.

I know Capcom said they're not making a SFxTekken Super edition. I don't believe a word of it :l
This game is gonna be as bad as MvC3 or less.

MK9 > SxT

Hey man the cat pic says it all lol

ONCE THE CAT SAYS IT, IT'S OVER!!!!!!

Last edited:
Actually makes me interested in this game.
Looks like it plays really nice.
At least Heihachi makes it look good.

OMG I want to play as Hugo! He looks god like! You might say that they both look over powered but IMO all of the characters look OP!

Although I am not much of a Street Fighter fan, and I am not a Tekken fan at all, I like the Pandora mechanic and I love the 4 player no-tag format (from my WCW vs. NWO days) mode. I think it would be very interesting to see teams of top players at the tournament level. One of the reasons I dislike the fighting game tournament scene is the "every man for himself attitude." This would force players to, gasp, work together! I would be interested to see who teams up with whom. I wish we could get the 4 player onscreen fighting mode for Mortal Kombat.