Street Fighter X Tekken

shut up.

You are a traitor to the Mother Land. I will never go bowling with you ever again

Max Payne :love:

I want this game, but I don't think I'll have the money to get it on release day.

same I'll buy it at least 3 to 6 months after its release, I would have bought it day 1 but Bryan isn't in this so I'm not in any hurry to play it.

I think I'm going to save my money for Max Payne 3

same I'll buy it at least 3 to 6 months after its release, I would have bought it day 1 but Bryan isn't in this so I'm not in any hurry to play it.

I think I'm going to save my money for Max Payne 3

Yup I'm going to wait anywhere between 1 - 6 months after release. Almost all games have some special offers sometime after release date like $25 off or somewhere along that line.

Ono put it out on twitter that this isn't the last character announcement so don't write bryan off just yet. They teased alisa, Lars, and dragunov so I believe they will sling it at us the week before release.

I don't want to sound like a dick but how could anyone like this game? It looks like SS4 and MVC3 mixed together. It looks very unbalanced and too flashy.

This game just seems very
..............gimicky!

I don't want to sound like a dick but how could anyone like this game? It looks like SS4 and MVC3 mixed together. It looks very unbalanced and too flashy.

This game just seems very
..............gimicky!

The fact that the SSF4 characters looks EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE is a real let down.

Like I said, do not want.