Street Fighter X Tekken

I could NEVER take Liu Kang serious as Bruce Lee. I always found him hilarious. Law is only comic relief STORY wise. The actual character (gameplay wise) is more like Bruce Lee than any other. He even look more like Bruce Lee then any of the other characters. I can't take Fei Long serious, either. The only time I was able to take him serious was Super Street Fighter 2 after that you can't really take him serious. Especially in SF4 with his "I LOST" quote. Really? Jann Lee to me isn't a Bruce Lee clone, but more of a Bruce Lee "fan". I don't even see how this is a debate. I thought Law fighting style, and sounds made him being the perfect Bruce Lee clone pretty obvious. XD

Well..... Looks like we are at a disagreement :mad:..... Thats it I want a divorce. I just cant take this anymore :(

Spoiler:
That was a joke. It was suppose to be funny :laugh:

Edit:http://www.capcom.co.jp/sfxtk_en/ch_jin.html#main_menu

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
time-to-fap-meme-generator-time-to-fap-09459e.jpg

Last edited:
The on disc roster is complete, the rest will be DLC. Lei Wulong isn't in the game after all, at least we got Mega Man

DLC fighters are believed to be Leo, Christie, Guy and Cody.

This feels like MvC3 all over again.

Puts in MODOK and She-Hulk but doesn't put in Venom or Frank West.

ALSO Cody and Guy were in the trailer but let's make them DLC. Same shit they did with Frank.

Don't forget that they're also making Tekken VS Street Fighter, I don't want the 2 games to have the exact same rosters, I really hope that TXSF will have more obscure fighters like Oro, Urien, Q, Dragunov and Bryan Fury. I also expect TXSF to be a more serious fighting game, it seemed like Capcom made SFXT with a Smash Bros style in mind

Don't forget that they're also making Tekken VS Street Fighter, I don't want the 2 games to have the exact same rosters, I really hope that TXSF will have more obscure fighters like Oro, Urien, Q, Dragunov and Bryan Fury. I also expect TXSF to be a more serious fighting game, it seemed like Capcom made SFXT with a Smash Bros style in mind

Hmmmm...

True true. I can't wait to glimpse gameplay dude. PUMPED. Even though I'm gonna suck at it lol and I still wonder how projectiles are going to work.

The on disc roster is complete, the rest will be DLC. Lei Wulong isn't in the game after all, at least we got Mega Man

DLC fighters are believed to be Leo, Christie, Guy and Cody.

no more fighters? really? well...

Spoiler: