Street Fighter X Tekken

LOL I don't see how Liu Kang is supposedly the best Bruce Lee clone. He's definitely not.

Liu Kang is suppose to be Bruce Lee he even uses nunchakus, jeet kune do and gibberish all after Bruce Lee. Just like Johnny Cage who is suppose to be jean claude van damme from blood sport. They are more *recognizable representations of the two martial artists. even though Fei long is his game doppelganger I see Kang as Bruce. unless you mean between Law and Fei Long in which case Fei Long wins.

Last edited:
Although Liu Kang started out as a Bruce Lee clone in MK1, he never did look anything like Lee after it. Thus going by this, Law and Fei Long are better Bruce Lee clones, since they consistently maintained the 'Bruce Lee look' to some extent compared to Liu Kang. My pick would be Marshall Law.

Forest Law is the best Bruce Lee's clone, because he doesn't have a moustache :)

So how are Tekken characters handling projectiles in this game? Will I be forced to use the dash & block strategy?

Lol, I still find it funny that Forest Law was replaced by his own daddy (whom he was supposed to replace in the first place)

LOL I don't see how Liu Kang is supposedly the best Bruce Lee clone. He's definitely not.

Law- Broke man that has not won a tournament

Kang- 4 time Champ :)

*In my preppy teenage girl voice* Liu Kang is like so the best EVAR Bruce lee clone.... :)

Although Liu Kang started out as a Bruce Lee clone in MK1, he never did look anything like Lee after it. Thus going by this, Law and Fei Long are better Bruce Lee clones, since they consistently maintained the 'Bruce Lee look' to some extent compared to Liu Kang. My pick would be Marshall Law.

Wait I thought we were talking about fighting wise not look wise??? If its Look wise we are talking about then yeah I'll give it to the laws because when ever I see Liu I think of Liu not Bruce. However Fighting wise I say Liu is the better fighter.

Liu Kang was awesome a "joke" version of Bruce Lee. I doubt anyone could EVER take him serious as Bruce Lee. Law is the best representation of Bruce Lee if anyone knows anything about him. His moves, his attitude. No one does it better.

Liu Kang was awesome a "joke" version of Bruce Lee. I doubt anyone could EVER take him serious as Bruce Lee. Law is the best representation of Bruce Lee if anyone knows anything about him. His moves, his attitude. No one does it better.

Lol I don't think anyone can take Law serious as a Bruce Lee either.:laugh:

He and Paul provides comic relief in the Tekken universe, with him being constantly broke and whose primary occupation is a cook and joins the tournament only for the money. Nothing like how Bruce Lee was lol.

Paul= Chuck Norris
Law= Bruce Lee

makes some perfect sense seeing as how tight they are with each other the perfect fighting game team since Armor King and King, and after Noob-Smoke didn't really happen thanks to mk9

Liu is the most serious Lee clone out of all of them.

Fei long and Jann lee are the hyper lees

Law is the comic goof ball lee

and Liu is the serious lee

Liu is the most serious Lee clone out of all of them.

Fei long and Jann lee are the hyper lees

Law is the comic goof ball lee

and Liu is the serious lee

I could NEVER take Liu Kang serious as Bruce Lee. I always found him hilarious. Law is only comic relief STORY wise. The actual character (gameplay wise) is more like Bruce Lee than any other. He even look more like Bruce Lee then any of the other characters. I can't take Fei Long serious, either. The only time I was able to take him serious was Super Street Fighter 2 after that you can't really take him serious. Especially in SF4 with his "I LOST" quote. Really? Jann Lee to me isn't a Bruce Lee clone, but more of a Bruce Lee "fan". I don't even see how this is a debate. I thought Law fighting style, and sounds made him being the perfect Bruce Lee clone pretty obvious. XD

Law is Bruce Lee + Jackie Chan

Lei Wulong = Jackie Chan

Fei Long = Kinda Bruce Lee due to the fact that he's an actor but his attitude doesn't resemble Bruce's

Liu Kang = Bruce Lee INSPIRED

Jann Lee = Bruce Lee INSPIRED

Out of all of them, the closest to Lee is Fei Long, purely because he is an actor and he is serious as well but the way he acts isn't like Lee.

None of them are a 100% Lee clone