Street Fighter X Tekken

A movelist has been released that confirms jin, ogre, bison, and akuma it also has artwork depicting their look in the game. Found it on shoryuken.com

A movelist has been released that confirms jin, ogre, bison, and akuma it also has artwork depicting their look in the game. Found it on shoryuken.com

SPOILER please !!

Spoiler:
sf1.jpg

sf2.jpg

tk1.jpg

tk2.jpg

From Shoryuken . com

I guess with Ogre AND Law AND Kazuya AND Xiaoyu AND Pac-Man and Bison and Chun-Li in the game, I gotta get it again

That's just too much to pass up :neutral:

It kinda worries me if I buy it day one then a week later will I have to go out and buy super street fighter X Tekken? I really want the game but I am a little weary of capcom.

It kinda worries me if I buy it day one then a week later will I have to go out and buy super street fighter X Tekken? I really want the game but I am a little weary of capcom.

They have publicly stated that they will not make another hard copy of the game that you have to buy. Like Arcade Edition were you can download an expansion. So if you get SFXT you'll be able to update it to Super SFXT.

AMES, you got nothing to worry about, at least concerning disc updates

Ono said they weren't gonna do that for SFxT; if they want to update the game with new content, then they'd do it through DLC

Ogre's in the game, anyway, so who cares

On top of that if they use Gem I think they will have to ban the special pre-order gems in tourneys

not really, i read that you can turn them off on/offline, but you just have to agree with your opponent before you fight, im guessing they will do that at tournaments.