Street Fighter X Tekken

we need to ask a true professional on crossovers to see who is the best guest character. Where is DBSFtekkenfan when you need him?

Heeeeeeeeeell no.

The best guest character EVER was Spawn in Soul Calibur 2 dude

i will pick spawn over ezio any day but ezio fits in the soulcalibur unviverse better than spawn, now if spawn was a guest character in mk9, that would of been the best guest character ever!!!!!!!!!

we need to ask a true professional on crossovers to see who is the best guest character. Where is DBSFtekkenfan when you need him?

:laugh:

untitle.JPG

Yea and Snake was really obscure in Brawl, he didn't fit in good.

The only thing that didn't make sense about Brawl was them keeping Ganondorf a Captain Falcon clone in Brawl

Oh yeah, and Lucas. **** him and his hair

Snake fit into Brawl, we're talking about a series where crossing over characters from multiple universes is already a focal point, and it's not like they put in Nemesis or some shit

time to make this a smash bros thread.

kidding, but as for fat mega man. As much as I want to hate him, I just cant. His sole purpose is to piss megaman fanboys off, so I just cant hate something with that much of a trolling magnitude.

Let me set the record clear Bad Box art mega man was put into the game because ono asked the original creator of mega man which version he should put in the game, and he answered bad box art mega man

saw every leaked character on the game a possible leak released back in November and it's been accurate thus far including Yellow headed Mokujin and Fat Man

PM me the link please.

yes,

yeah, how about a video.

im glad about bryan fury too, i hope that other guy is right about lars that would be great. who ever didnt make it its fine by me, if this is the final roster ill be satisfied. theres 50 characters already excluding the exclusives, after all the dlc this game could end up with 60 + characters. that would be a record for a fighting game.

If that's the entire roster I might buy it on release day.

This game will either be a huge hit or will be bashed for many years to come. And you people thought MKVSDC was cheesy. I believe that Tekken VS Street Fighter won't have such goofiness, not to mention that Tekken 6's art style > SF4.

I know the american boxart wasnt the "original" design either, and just a cover. But he still looked somewhat believable there, at least in my opinion. While it looks like they purposely made him look stupid in this game. I'm just saying they could have done a retro styled NA boxart megaman and tweaked his appearence to make him somewhat believable. Or even better, make him look like the Megaman 9/10 boxart version if they wanted to do a more realistic approach.

Nice backpedaling. I don't find the NA box art believable in the least, which his uncomfortably hunched position and retarded look on his face. Let's not forget that the artist had no concept of anatomy, scale, or perspective. There are other game covers that are not reflective of their respective games, but least they show more technical competence.

Rumor: DLC leaked

ScrewAttack posted a supposedly leaked list of DLC for Street Fighter x Tekken. Most of it isn’t surprising. It includes Gems, free customization colors, and cross dressing costumes. The most revealing DLC is the New Challengers Pack which apparently adds Christie, Leo, Cody and Guy to the roster. The leaked list also mentions unlocks for Akuma and Ogre, two characters that haven’t been officially announced yet (although they’ve been teased). The DLC adds up to about $30, which is pretty crazy. Some may even say that Capcom (puts on shades) has crossed the line.

Boost Gem Pack 1 – $2.99, Includes 9 new gems to equip to your characters.

Boost Gem Pack 2 – $2.99, Includes 9 new gems to equip to your characters.

Color Edit Pack 1 – FREE, Includes 4 new colors to use in the Color Edit mode.

Costume Swap S Pack – $9.99, Includes a new costume for each of the Street Fighter characters, based on a Tekken character.

Costume Swap T Pack – $9.99, Includes a new costume for each of the Tekken characters, based on a Street Fighter character.

Costume Swap X Pack – $15.99, A combination of the S Pack and T Pack – Includes new costumes for each character, based on characters from the opposite series.

New Challengers Pack – $7.99, Adds 4 new characters to the game: Cody, Guy, Christie and Leo.

X Unlocker – $4.99, Unlocks two secret characters, Akuma and Ogre, as well as all additional character colors and special modes without having to perform the in-game tasks to unlock them.

http://shoryuken.com/2012/01/31/rum...en-dlc-leaked-adds-christie-leo-cody-and-guy/

Rumor: DLC leaked

ScrewAttack posted a supposedly leaked list of DLC for Street Fighter x Tekken. Most of it isn’t surprising. It includes Gems, free customization colors, and cross dressing costumes. The most revealing DLC is the New Challengers Pack which apparently adds Christie, Leo, Cody and Guy to the roster. The leaked list also mentions unlocks for Akuma and Ogre, two characters that haven’t been officially announced yet (although they’ve been teased). The DLC adds up to about $30, which is pretty crazy. Some may even say that Capcom (puts on shades) has crossed the line.

I see what you did there

I figured Christie would be a dlc character, I'll just buy that and maybe the gems to level the playing field