Street Fighter X Tekken

Pac man is the best character in here in my opinion

some people are getting sc5 just for the italian dude, ha lame. I'd get this just for pacman.
ok maybe not, but still I want to play as pacman

saw every leaked character on the game a possible leak released back in November and it's been accurate thus far including Yellow headed Mokujin and Fat Man

Last edited:
wow, that megaman is just stupid.
I mean I like the original boxart megaman (way better than the pussy midget version everyone loves)
but this doesnt even look like the original manly mega man. Just some fat doofus.

That isn't even the original Megaman design. It's just a misleading cover for the North American localization of the game, which was common for console games in the 80s and 90s. Not to mention, the artwork execution-wise is just awful. I'd rather have the European cover art...which done in more "realistic" style while retaining key features of the Japanese design, and having more polish overall than both the American and Japanese covers.

With that out of the way, his SFxTekken appearance is a deliberately cheesy design (inspired by the terrible NA box art) for some cheap laughs.

Last edited:
I had to quote this

''Bad Boxart Mega Man here is obviously bigger and older thanks to spending the last 20+ years parked on the couch next to the phone waiting for the call from Capcom, while occasionally drowning his sorrows in a bag of potato chips. Why do you think he sounds so enthusiastic? This is the chance he’s been waiting twenty years for! This is his destiny!''

I had to quote this

''Bad Boxart Mega Man here is obviously bigger and older thanks to spending the last 20+ years parked on the couch next to the phone waiting for the call from Capcom, while occasionally drowning his sorrows in a bag of potato chips. Why do you think he sounds so enthusiastic? This is the chance he’s been waiting twenty years for! This is his destiny!''

That just about explains it all in my opinion

As if canceling two future Mega Man games and not including him in MVC3 wasn't a big enough "F**K YOU!" to Mega Man fans!

Also he's missing his Arm Cannon and/or Mega Buster!!!!!!

and it shoots blue WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
l_megaman02.jpg

A close up on this Mega Man cos player.

l_megaman01.jpg

The way he moves I'd say he's a Honda skin.

Actually I'm, pretty damn glad Pacman can't talk
If he could, I probably would've K.Oed my laptop screen

Pac man is the best character in here in my opinion

some people are getting sc5 just for the italian dude, ha lame. I'd get this just for pacman.
ok maybe not, but still I want to play as pacman

nah i disagree, i think ezio is the best guest character ever in a fighting game, he fits perfect. kratos comes in 2nd.

i dont know what to think about scramble mode, it looks fun but a total mess at the same time. it seems that you face which ever of the 2 opponents automaticly, this can make executing moves a pain in the a*s

lupinko leaked Elena :grin:, f*ck yeah!!! its on now

Last edited:
That isn't even the original Megaman design. It's just a misleading cover for the North American localization of the game, which was common for console games in the 80s and 90s. Not to mention, the artwork execution-wise is just awful. I'd rather have the European cover art...which done in more "realistic" style while retaining key features of the Japanese design, and having more polish overall than both the American and Japanese covers.

With that out of the way, his SFxTekken appearance is a deliberately cheesy design (inspired by the terrible NA box art) for some cheap laughs.

I know the american boxart wasnt the "original" design either, and just a cover. But he still looked somewhat believable there, at least in my opinion. While it looks like they purposely made him look stupid in this game. I'm just saying they could have done a retro styled NA boxart megaman and tweaked his appearence to make him somewhat believable. Or even better, make him look like the Megaman 9/10 boxart version if they wanted to do a more realistic approach.

Did lupinko leak anyone else but her
yes,
pics or it didn't happen

yeah, how about a video.

im glad about bryan fury too, i hope that other guy is right about lars that would be great. who ever didnt make it its fine by me, if this is the final roster ill be satisfied. theres 50 characters already excluding the exclusives, after all the dlc this game could end up with 60 + characters. that would be a record for a fighting game.

Last edited: