Street Fighter X Tekken

*High fives havok*

on another note i find it funny how Cole Mcgrath is in even though i love InFamous but it just seems like a growing trend for fighters to include some kind of guest character these days...

not that i find anything wrong with that:)

What they said was, that IF the game had updates, they would do the same way they did with AE: DLC for those who bought the previous version, and disc for those who didn't.

What they said was, that IF the game had updates, they would do the same way they did with AE: DLC for those who bought the previous version, and disc for those who didn't.

They should have done this with UMvC3. Instead people like me who payed 60$ have to pay another 40$ for some new characters.

Holy shit

PS3 gets 4 exclusive characters?
Damn son.

But Mega Man looks f*cking AMAZING!
Not even kidding. If he was his X version, I wouldn't even care.

Mega Man and Pac-Man announced

Fans were begging Capcom to bring Mega-Man back, their prayers have been answered!!!

Last edited:
wow, that megaman is just stupid.
I mean I like the original boxart megaman (way better than the pussy midget version everyone loves)
but this doesnt even look like the original manly mega man. Just some fat doofus.

And I dont even have a 360, I have a ps3, but even I will call bull shit for puting that many exclusives for one console and giving the other jack shit nothing. I shouldnt even care about any of this because I was not even interested in this game, but when Capcom does something this godamn stupid, it's kinda hard to ignore.