Street Fighter X Tekken

Ono is like a giggling school girl, and just about everyone is fed up with his trolling. Neither him or Killian liked SF III, which is why initially there were no SF III characters in the first SF IV game.
Why do both developers hate SF III?
Just curious
Ono worked on Third Strike, actually. But if it is true, and I had to guess...it is because SF3 decided to get rid of the great names in favor to new ones (and that, with one--out of the 20--original character designer)

The SF2 cast is by far is the most familiar and iconic of the series, hence nearly all of them made it in vanilla SF4. I don't recall SF3 being all that popular at the time of its release; it seems like the fan-base warmed up to it much later on.

496133632.jpg

Ling Xiaoyu feet :).... (Dont take this as me being a feet person im just posting the pic)

Holding on to hope for Cody and Guy I've been waiting for gameplay footage of them since the my town trailer where they were pretty much announced. I think we will at least see Jin and they probably have M. Bison and Juri teamed together which makes 0 sense(Vega would have been the better choice). I'm looking to be disappointed on tuesday other than that as there has been no mention of cody or guy since the trailer.

Tekken X Street Fighter producer Katsuhiro Harada stated on his Twitter that he will be having a Tekken X SF roster vote on the Tekken Facebook page in the near future. Harada-san also stated that he's considering implementing a super meter system for Street Fighter characters in the game!