Street Fighter X Tekken

Shit, only Alex I know/care about is this one

AlexPortraitTAG.jpg

F*ck Roger.
Nominee for best post of 2012

I was thinking about Lili and Poison, but then I wanted Lili and Karin...I hope she's in the game :?

If not I'll stick with Lili and Asuka <3

I was thinking about Lili and Poison, but then I wanted Lili and Karin...I hope she's in the game :?

I would have gone with poison for that team. My brother is putting Cody with Lili which I don't see working out too well for him but we'll see. Some of poison's moves look like they would work well with Lili's

i have a feeling karin will make it, ppl want those match ups karin vs lili, Law vs Long and Elena vs christie.

my tag teams will be bison/yoshimitsu, lars/raven , LiLi/Nina , Julia/cammy i know lars will make it, they cant leave him out.

Karin is the character I have seen requested most on any forum next to ling. I want the remainder of the final fight character reveals we're a sodom short of a mad gear reunion over here.

Ok. Not bad. I still like the original better. What I really like is that Nina outfit. I wonder what Poison's outfit will be. She might be the one that has Anna's dress on. lol ;-)

Poisons isn't Anna. It's kinda neon green in spots and really skimpy almost reminiscencent of a xenogear costume I sure can't place it from a tekken game

Yeah that's how it looks to me with a similar art style. But the Tekken characters seem to play differently.

I dunno, since they don't have Lee Chaolan yet I'm not getting this game unless I try it first.

I feel the same way about Bryan Fury, haven't seen him yet. Or Christie, or Eddie. If one of those three makes it, and everybody and I mean everybody stays out of my shed I'll be happy