Street Fighter X Tekken

I like how characters are dressed as other characters from opposite companies (especially Nina as Rolento). I hope Cammy is dressed as Anna Williams. I'll be happy and convinced to get the game is that's the case. lol ;-)

I am hoping this game doesnt make it to EVO, it looks like a joke from a competitive standpoint(see "gems").

Sadly Capcom sponsors the event and is helping to plan it, so it looks like one of the game spots will be wasted.
well i just found out that gems wont be allowed at evo so it will be competative thank god.
Gems seem pretty cool, but I wish it were optional and not something you were forced to use in every mode

it is optional but you just have to agree with ur opponent to turn them off online, they just have to make a seperate mode for no gems so u wont have to do this everytime before a match.

Still, I really hope it doesnt take up a spot at EVO. Too much Capcom already, it is already hard enough for BB, MK, KOF and Skullgirls.

Still, I really hope it doesnt take up a spot at EVO. Too much Capcom already, it is already hard enough for BB, MK, KOF and Skullgirls.

Unfortunately, there are not enough developers that are willing to produce a fighting game in the first place. Capcom currently happens to be the most prolific of the bunch, but all developers of the respective games you listed except Reverge Labs have made a name within the genre since the 90s.

I don't expect this game to have much of a hardcore appeal(like SSF4 and MvC don't), but it should be a fun casual game to play.

Heihachi as Kuma and Marduk as Hugo made me laugh damn hard :laugh:

Anybody know who the hell King is supposed to be?

I don't expect this game to have much of a hardcore appeal(like SSF4 and MvC don't), but it should be a fun casual game to play.
Are you really a latino hottie? I hope so, some guys here think you're a guy.

Oh yeah, and Gems suck. Ono is an a55hole.

Alright, Im gonna be real.
The only reason I'm not buying this game is because I hate tag team.
And there's not even a single player mode is there?
I hated MvC3 because I felt like I was going to have a seizure everytime I played it, you could button mash 600 hit combos... never mind, that's neither here nor there. What I hated most about MvC3, it was 3 player only. I only dig single player :slug:

Heihachi as Kuma and Marduk as Hugo made me laugh damn hard :laugh:

Anybody know who the hell King is supposed to be?
king is suppose to be Alex from 3rd strike, hes a wrestler, alex vs able would be a great match!
IMG_0009.jpg
[/IMG]

but i really want sean to come back, idk is just cool to have a black version of ryu and ken lol,plus his style is different from ryu/ken, he had some preety sick moves minus that basketball one.
Sean-ts-stance.gif
[/IMG]

Last edited: