Street Fighter X Tekken

Maybe they'll give her buffs to the butt?

Yung, why aren't you working for Capcom yet?

@Kzaoo, that isn't the full list of buffs. They even said they're still tweaking characters and that they'll release more over the coming weeks. I don't think she'll get anymore nerfed then she was before; she's still good anyways lol.

Full list of changes for SF cast; a buncha of text incoming :laugh:
http://tinyurl.com/9dh4uft

Also, list o' changes for Toro, Megaman, Cole, Kazuya, Nina, Marduk, King, Bob and Julia: http://tinyurl.com/97a7o3p

Also, meter-gaining on whiffs have been reduced while meter gained during hits have increased in order to encourage a more offensive style of gameplay.

Some notes from Capcom UK's Street Fighter X Tekken community manager Dawgtanian:

Although it might look like only meter gain nerfs have occurred, you'll notice that meter gain BUFFS have been included for when the move connects. This promotes more hitting, and less whiffing (running away/time outs).

We won't be releasing the patch until after the finals, as not to create an unfair playing field. The game still shows huge potential in it's current state, you only have to watch Tokido vs Gamerbee to see that.

If we were to overly nerf one particular character whilst leaving the rest untouched, you'd have a reason to be upset. However it's clear to see that everyone received nerfs in some form or another, mostly in the form of specials/boost chains being more punishable on block (less block stun/push back).

These changes affect the entire game, because they are being applied across the entire roster, not just one or two characters. We're encouraging a more offensive play style, where you are rewarded for landing hits, and hit confirming rather than spamming boost combos all day and running down the clock, something I think we can all agree was not very enjoyable to watch or play.

Honestly gems aren't an issue since we nerfed the auto-blocking gems. I'd truly like to see this fear of gems eradicated, the default selection of gems can truly switch up how your character feels quite drastically.

I personally stick all 3 pandora activated gems on one character, and use the pandora extend on the other character. I'll make you fear pandora ;)

Tagging in your character mid-combo or not does force them to lose all their recoverable health unless I'm mistaken. With the reduced speed of health regeneration, this will play a much larger part in players strategies.

Hugo still looks pretty strong to me, he did receive a couple of buffs too!
- EX Meat Squasher - Damage increased from 200 to 260
That's a pretty hefty buff!

I gotta give props to those guys for all the adjusting they've been doing; they're definitely doing their part to try and make this a better competitive game.

This game is nothing but 20 bucks at my gamestop now lol, and I watched some recent high level play from iPlaywinner's channel and I kinda missed the game :/

Np Yung :)

They haven't listed Asuka's or the rest o' the other Tekken character's buffs or nerfs yet :(. It'll prob come either this week or next week though.

@Vital: During the 25th Anniversary SF tournament, I heard people were getting hype over SFxT. Despite what some people say, high-level SFxT play is really fun to watch. A lot of the top players still play it too.

Nope, you bought RE ORC instead remember :laugh:

mkray damnit! Julia's health is now 950 from 1000! Also her back dash is reduced to about 40 percent!

ALL CAPS RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:comp:

Those changes to King are great. But the knee nerf? NOT sexy daddy :mad:
Not sexy at all.

"Juggle count from 3 to 2"

NOT

FUNKING

SEXY!!!

Haha, Bish that's what you get for bringing up the past.

Sakura was buffed, Haru Ranman does 350 now :love:

Sakura x Chun-li all day.

Nope, you bought RE ORC instead remember :laugh:

mkray damnit! Julia's health is now 950 from 1000! Also her back dash is reduced to about 40 percent!

ALL CAPS RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:comp:

Tiger Strike - Damage 50+80(130)->50+100(150)
Rising Kick (L) - Startup 8F->6F - Damage 120->130

EX Lashing Arrow - Hit causes wall bounce
- Damage 70->100

Wild Stallion - Damage 120->130
Mad Axes - Damage 120->130

If you don't NOGITOFF w/ dat health and backdash stuff :laugh:

Besides, you should know, Capcom loves their women having low health :rolleyes:

Nina got mostly buffs too :proud:

Bish I don't even remember have off those moves :mad:

Damn low health females :evil:

Oh, I apologize Vital

Knee nerf? They actually nerfed his knee? No one is safe (jk)

mkray I swear on my mother if you bring out that monster know as Nina on me I will rage quit on you like the first week of MW3

EDIT!!!
Hold up, Juila's EX lashing arrow use to cause a crumble state that allowed more combo potential. Know its a wall bounce?

I, have not climaxed at all

Shaq-Fu lol. I seriously wanna actually play that game.

I better not hear anyone else talking about how useless King is after looking at those buffs. He almost literally got nothing but buffs :laugh:

I hope Paul got some awesome buffs. Not surprised Mardukey didn't really get changed too much.

I don't think Kzaoo will be happy though; Juri still got mostly nerfed haha.