Street Fighter X Tekken

Well, for the people who still care (such as myself lol) SFxT is getting a free update in December that will change a lot about the game.
Some details have already been released about the update:

-Normal throws are faster, now with a 5F start-up over the 7F start-up in previous versions.

-Tekken characters have improved anti-air techniques.

-Recoverable health regenerates at a slower rate, reducing the number of timeouts.

-Cinematic camera during Boost Combos has been changed, giving battles a more speedy feel.

-Recoverable healthy has more distinct color.

-The visual effect while Gems are active has been changed.

-The “FIGHT” message at the beginning of the round disappears from the screen faster.

-Ken
Shippu Jinraikyaku has greater forward movement, increased damage.

-Kazuya
EX Wind God Fist now has full invincibility from start-up to the end of active frames.

-M.Bison
Knee Press Nightmare is now projectile-invincible.

-Bob, Paul
Walk speed is now faster.

Keep in mind that these aren't all of the changes yet. Hopefully these changes will help make the game a lot better, because I actually had fun whenever I played it.

Last edited:
I thought they were going to actually do something w/ the timer instead of the recoverable health, but they were pretty adamant about not changing the timer for some reason.

Np Yung :) Someones gotta keep SFxT alive here :rolleyes:

Found out that while they were introducing the patch to the people at NYCC, they also said they buffed Cammy's Hooligan move and the crowd went nuts :laugh:

Nothing, nothing at all good sir, just trying to save this thread from becoming a Def Jam thread..

Friggin Def Jam :rofl:

Nothing, nothing at all good sir..... just noticed that this turned into a Def Jam thread for a bit :rofl:

144990_o.gif

My boy T.I got released from that 8)

You also beat up cops in Def Jam :mullet:

Edit:

Oh shit, lol the gif was like frozen so I thought it was just a handcuff :laugh:

:rofl: I just had a very bad thought about that...

You just got trapped, see what I did there.... with Poison... and yeah.. you better have got it :mad:

I can't wait to see what other buffs they have; my boy Paul's Shredders better have some invincibility :mad:

:rofl: I just had a very bad thought about that...

You just got trapped, see what I did there.... with Poison... and yeah.. you better have got it :mad:

I can't wait to see what other buffs they have; my boy Paul's Shredders better have some invincibility :mad:

Paul Wall is the shit yo. He needs no buffs.

:rolleyes:

Is Juri still good? Where abouts on the tier list is she? (because tiahzz mean errrythang :rolleyes:)

No idea; I never keep up w/ tiers anyway :laugh:

Some more character tweak info:

Cammy
• Hooligan Combination can take off to Cannon Strike EX

Julia
• Increased the damage of Lashing Arrow EX with wall bounce damage

Julia
• Extended in-air time on short distance heavy punch and can chain to Super Arts

Bob
• Giga Jacker EX sends opponent to a hard knockdown state

Abel
• Wall bounce on Counter Hit of Shoulder Tackle

Xiaoyu
• Invulnerable frame has been added on Hakkesho EX

Balrog
• Dash Swing Blow EX on crouched foes makes them fall on their backside

Heihachi
• Increased damage on Chrome Dome! Also, MAX Chrome Dome can't be defended

Ibuki
• While falling after Kunai EX, Canceling can be activated on Kunai EX