Street Fighter X Tekken

I ****ing HATE that King is partnered with Marduk :cry:
Broke my heart when King didn't kill him in the hospital.

Who the hell suggested Christie? F*ck dat ho, jackin' my boy Eddy's Capoeira swagger and shit

Nina's crazy ass is already in, now we just need one of the Changs, preferably Michelle :love:

Hky5c1.jpg
see ppl were worried but i knew they would have a massive roster, i see my boy guy made the list and cody too on the select screen so that preety much confirms them, thats awesome, i hope that list is correct because if R.mika and Sodom(which i want) made it theres a preety good chance other classic fighters made it as well like Sean,Q,Alex,Elena, i know they'll be nuts not to put in M.Bison and from tekken im glad to see Lars on that list, theres still 24 characters left 12 from each side so theres a preety good chance we'll see fan favorites return, cant wait!

Alternate outfits were released!! (Lili's alternate is too cute!) Here's the link:

http://shoryuken.com/2011/11/17/a-closer-look-at-street-fighter-x-tekkens-alternate-costumes/

yeah lili looks hot with that poison outfit, this is why im hopefull that these classic characters will return, you see kuma with R.Mika's outfit,heihachi as Sodom and king as ALEX, it will make no sense to have their outfits and not the character, plus one of the producer's said classic characters will return, im glad to see yoshimitsu as bison but i really want Q in this game. that list is looking more promising now.

I am hoping this game doesnt make it to EVO, it looks like a joke from a competitive standpoint(see "gems").

Sadly Capcom sponsors the event and is helping to plan it, so it looks like one of the game spots will be wasted.

I am hoping this game doesnt make it to EVO, it looks like a joke from a competitive standpoint(see "gems").

Sadly Capcom sponsors the event and is helping to plan it, so it looks like one of the game spots will be wasted.

It doesn't look like a joke at all. It's a fighting game, like any other. It most likely will go to EVO and I can't wait!!