Street Fighter X Tekken

So I'm playing SFxT last night to practice with my stick, and I come to realize just how much of a douchebag Capcom really is. The goddam DLC characters are on the select screen, darkened out and unselectable. That is truly a huge Fvck you to every player of this game. Casual players are going to see it and think "Capcom is awesome, they just gave me a bunch of characters! Oh I can't use them. Maybe I have to unlock them! No? I have to buy them? Do I use my BP? I use my real money? Fvck this game"

I want to learn every DLC character. After I do, I'll stick to whichever characters' play style I like best.

I asked for 8000 microsoft points for my birthday so I'm going to get the DLC characters for SFxT and all the costumes for Super Street Fighter IV.

I really want to play as Lars and Cody. Bryan too. And Alisa is damn adorable in SFxT.

I've been playing as Dudley a whole lot. I'm trying to find the perfect partner for him. I was thinking Vega, Zangief, Abel, or maybe even Sakura.

LOL good thing I dropped online. I don't want to see Blanka's face.

Havok next time we play, use Lars. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :3

just learned him the other day, I know you'll also want to see Cody so I'll use him to
I've been playing as Dudley a whole lot. I'm trying to find the perfect partner for him. I was thinking Vega, Zangief, Abel, or maybe even Sakura.

try Sakura, she's good for combos.

my teams will be Rolento/Bryan, Dudley/Sakura and Jack/Alisa