Street Fighter X Tekken

It went from one of my favorite fighters to the point where I don't even want to put it in my PS3. I don't know what it is man. I loved that game and now I couldn't care less about it. I'm going to pick it up again when the Alts come out, but I'm not sure for how long.

What do I think of the adjustments?

Doesn't matter.

Game is still moldy buns lol

Lol, well all the adjustments haven't been added in yet unfortunately :( Hopefully they don't fudge it up though...

The DLC characters are pretty fun; so far I've been playing w/ Lars, Cody, Bryan, and Sakura. Of all of em, I'm liking Bryan and Cody the most. Cody plays pretty much like the SF4 version w/ a few tweaks here and there (like comboing Criminal upper into Ex Criminal upper or being able to land a juggle combo off any Zonk punch near the corner). Bryan hits like a freakin truck plus he's pretty fun to play with; plus his super is pretty funny.

Lars has Adon's Jaguar Kick :rofl:

It looks funny b/c he jumps so high to do it lol. He has some other stuff that looks similar to Adon's stuff too.

He has Silent Entry, which you can convert to a palm thrust or a rising kick; he also has Dynamic Entry (shoutout to Guy) which converts to a whole bunch of other stuff lol. His super looks kinda cool too.

He's definitely the flashiest DLC char imo

They Fugged up Sakura's Japanese voice when she does her Tatsu.. It sounds like she's moaning :|

When I did her trial and she let out that loud yelp after you finish em, I was like wtf? lol

Also, Cody gives Jin the best advice he's ever gotten when ever you beat him. Its something I'd definitely say to him haha.

The dlc is awesome. Every character is so0o0o0o cool! I'm picking up Dudley! He's the man. he makes everyone look like "gutter trash"