Street Fighter X Tekken

I don't know if I should buy the DLC characters or Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

either way i'm getting ripped -off, but i like both games

Komplete Edition will be fun if you play with me, Squirrel, and THE JOHNNY ROOK.

Otherwise it gets boring.

But SFxT is horrible so I'd be only getting the DLC characters for arcade mode.

I don't know I b ought this game just for the DLC characters

and I already bought MK9 but my friend who moved away has it, but I would love to see my stats with Kenshi and Skarlet in the Necropolis

^Arcade Kollection was a waste of good money

yeah I'm gonna buy the DLC characters after i go see the Dark Knight Rises for the second time, after that you wanna play some games?

I'm in a similar boat; I'm interested in the DLC Characters but I just don't wanna spend $20 on em lol; plus I like the alts for some of them. I wish they'd just sell the characters separately and include the alts w/ them like UMVC3 did with Jill and Shuma. :(

I think as long as Ono is one of the top dogs w/ Street Fighter we'll never see a Blanka-less SF game :laugh: (other than SFIII if I'm not mistaken)

I don't know, I might just go ahead n buy em, since I'm not planning on buying anything else on PSN anyways. If they're gonna sell it for $20, at least include the Alts; man I feel like I'm complaining too much lol.

@B,B,B,LP: Just the DLC alts I think, not the extra Alts for the other characters.

Went ahead and bought the characters; bought the Cody alt too since not only does it look awesome, but its inspired by Paul, which makes it more awesome. His Japanese voice got even worse I think though :laugh:

They also defaulted Dud's voice to Japanese..... NOT HAPPENING BRO

Oh wow, Bryan... Dude looks creepy but he's fun to play as. He literally has a full screen super :laugh:

Last edited:
Are they?

Don't tease me gaylord, I'll hop on that shit RIGHT NOW (after I beat Goddess' ass in SC) and buy 'em!