Street Fighter X Tekken

I've officially stopped playing this game. I'll play it if somebody asks me to buuut i'm not gonna get good at it.

I feel like I caused that :(
I haven't played in awhile because I was having too much fun playing AE. Sorry Kzaoo

Damn you Yung! Jk :love:

I've been pretty busy myself. I'm not even at my house right now lol. We all gotta play sometime soon :)

Why do you say that Kzaoo? :(

Your boy Duds is on the way; maybe he might respark your interest in it.

Yeah, but do I realllllly want to spend money for the characters? (no). Not really enough content to justify the price tag.

@Yung
Wasn't you, i'm just tired of the game.

That's true Kzaoo. I wish they would sell the characters separately instead of all at once though. Even though I haven't been playing much games lately, I still have fun playing SFxT.

I don't think I can ever drop this game because I love playing with Paul so much lol. Yup, I love the character that much, don't judge me.... haha

Tried playing this yesterday, just couldn't get into it. The honeymoon phase is over and I'm not really seeing what I loved about this game in the first place.

MK fo lyfe crew

Then you'll start abusing it, make it have children, then cheat on it with your secretary at work who doesn't really love you but needs the money, then the affair ends, then it divorces you taking everything, then you become an alcoholic while your two kids live the good life off of your child support and finally you die a lonely death in an alley way.

MK loves me with all her heart and soul.

MK demands my time.
SF x TK is just a gold digger who wants my dollars :cry:

I'm not really seeing what I loved about this game in the first place.

Tekken+(3)pic.jpg

Anybody want to play some matches?

Nah, King is literally THE reason I bought this game. I do not care about anybody enough in SF to buy it, not anyone else in Tekken to buy it except King or Armor King.

The Kangs :love:

I also love King's expression in that picture, like he's in disbelief that I forgot

Only reason I bought this game was for Tekken.

I haven't touched it in forever. I'm really trying to get good at SSF4. Only reason I kept the game is to play with my friends locally. I just really hate everything about how the game plays lol :p