Street Fighter X Tekken

WTF!!!???? Did I get bodied? Who was this against? I feel violated

The guy's name was Team Bonda something, and they had two people on their team. They were using Ryu x Kazuya, n you lost. The Kazuya player taunted at the end smh.

The guy's name was Team Bonda something, and they had two people on their team. They were using Ryu x Kazuya, n you lost. The Kazuya player taunted at the end smh.

Oh him... I was salty because i'd figured them out by the end but never got my runback.

Oh him... I was salty because i'd figured them out by the end but never got my runback.

I would have been salty off the taunt alone lol.

Oh yeah, I started playing with a new character too; also have been working on my Nina. I swear, of all the characters I use, its good to go to a character with an actual good walk speed lol.

I'm gonna have like 6 new teams after this DLC lol. Juri x Dudley, Juri x Sakura, Poison x Cody, Cammy x Sakura, Ken x Lars & Cody x Ken

I've been such a scrub lately :laugh:

I kept making shit reads against Yung. "Yo, hes gonna jump back i need to Cannon strike. No? THIS TIME FOR SURE"

lOl that high tier megaman gameplay was too much

Vital, sweetie. Kzaoo and I would run train on you with no condom or lube on :D

In all seriousness I think my biggest flaw is that I get distracted ready easily. Especially at the backgrounds and when I have things on my mind. I used to literally be blocking everything thing out, I didn't have to focus on what buttons I was pressing, I could just analyse my situation and position and spacing. I can't do that anymore.